Delivered Empty warning after 20 days

tekkil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m now starting to suspect all of this might be an elaborate performance of some sort.

She got moe reviews than me last month and charges comparable prices. I’m in the wrong job.

Roll on the day I’m brave enough to delete my Fiverr account and create a new one full of fluff and air for sale.

She got moe reviews than me last month and charges comparable prices. I’m in the wrong job.

Roll on the day I’m brave enough to delete my Fiverr account and create a new one full of fluff and air for sale.

Just make sure to add a disclaimer that says that the spell will start to work after the money clears.

I assist him and asked to remove warning

This seems like a silly discussion. You promised someone that they would be a millionaire – in 14 days – if they bought your “service”. That never happened (nor was it ever going to happen). The buyer did not become a millionaire, and so the gullible buyer went to CS and complained. You did not deliver what you promised, CS saw this, so they gave you a warning for an empty delivery. They were 100% right in doing so – you did not make the buyer a millionaire in 14 days, thus, you did not deliver what you promised – thus, an empty delivery.

Don’t make outrageous promises you cannot keep. You cannot control the future. This should be an issue of common sense. You were wrong, and Fiverr warned you not to do it again.

Fiverr is not likely to overturn their warning.

This seems like a silly discussion. You promised someone that they would be a millionaire – in 14 days – if they bought your “service”. That never happened (nor was it ever going to happen). The buyer did not become a millionaire, and so the gullible buyer went to CS and complained. You did not deliver what you promised, CS saw this, so they gave you a warning for an empty delivery. They were 100% right in doing so – you did not make the buyer a millionaire in 14 days, thus, you did not deliver what you promised – thus, an empty delivery.

Don’t make outrageous promises you cannot keep. You cannot control the future. This should be an issue of common sense. You were wrong, and Fiverr warned you not to do it again.

Fiverr is not likely to overturn their warning.

Just tell me my delivery was not empty file I prepared Mantras and delivered along with detailed Reports

Just make sure to add a disclaimer that says that the spell will start to work after the money clears.

You don’t need disclaimers for magical fluff. If my fluff and air doesn’t get results, that can only mean one thing. YOU ARE CURSED!

Then I’ll just upsell a $150 limited time only curse removal spell with free spray bottle. 😉

So many possibilities…

No, alas, there are just a LOT of gullible buyers who think a spell can solve all their problems. The bigger you go with a spell promise, the more ridiculous and impossible the perceived result becomes.

You don’t need disclaimers for magical fluff. If my fluff and air doesn’t get results, that can only mean one thing. YOU ARE CURSED!

Then I’ll just upsell a $150 limited time only curse removal spell with free spray bottle. 😉

So many possibilities…

Sky’s the limit…

Go for it! In fact Count me in for a studio offering spells presented by animated characters or something.

So many possibilities…

LOL U r funny guy hahahahha

Just a thought… If you can make some millionaire in three months…why are you panicking about cancellation of just a single order? Rather, you can cast this spell for your own self to attract money :-?

Rather, you can cast this spell for your own self to attract money :-?

I was going to write that as well. But I just skipped. And since you brought it up, why are you (and others) cast a spell that brings fortune for just $15… Skip freelancing and cast that spell on yourself. Doesn’t it work that way? Interested to know.

Sky’s the limit…

Go for it! In fact Count me in for a studio offering spells presented by animated characters or something.

Anyway I had decided to withdraw my money and if I got banned i will deactive this account permanently and make new one

Rather, you can cast this spell for your own self to attract money :-?

I was going to write that as well. But I just skipped. And since you brought it up, why are you (and others) cast a spell that brings fortune for just $15… Skip freelancing and cast that spell on yourself. Doesn’t it work that way? Interested to know.

So let me know why fiverr had made this section of spell casting on site

Anyway I had decided to withdraw my money and if I got banned i will deactive this account permanently and make new one

You insist on completely ignoring all the rules that govern this platform.

Seems like you never even read the ToS.

My suggestion would be to take a breather, make yourself some macha tea or whatever and read through the document whilst waiting for a Fiverr CS agent to get back to you.

You insist on completely ignoring all the rules that govern this platform.

Seems like you never even read the ToS.

My suggestion would be to take a breather, make yourself some macha tea or whatever and read through the document whilst waiting for a Fiverr CS agent to get back to you.

Ok I think I had to end this forum now a lot of enjoyment u all had done LOL

So let me know why fiverr had made this section of spell casting on site

So let me know why fiverr had made this section

Please do not answer my question with another question. If you don’t want to answer or don’t have an answer, simply say so 😄

My question is simple, why don’t you cast a spell on yourself that attracts money and play lottery or whatever instead of freelancing. I am asking honestly, not intending to humiliate or whatever.

if I got banned i will deactive this account permanently and make new one

And that account will probably get banned too. Not only are you being unrealistic, now you’re planning to break even more Fiverr rules. I don’t think Fiverr is the right place for you to be working. You seem to be treading on VERY thin ice here… and you’re not listening to any advice the rest of us are offering.

The Force is not strong with this one.

And that account will probably get banned too. Not only are you being unrealistic, now you’re planning to break even more Fiverr rules. I don’t think Fiverr is the right place for you to be working. You seem to be treading on VERY thin ice here… and you’re not listening to any advice the rest of us are offering.

If I make new withdrawl method and also new email new phone new bank account I can make new account here

Anyway I know fiverr cant allow 2 accounts at one time I had already asked from CS

I am not trying to be rude, but it seems brain is also not strong with this one.

Archived