I want some tips for my first gig

tadas_puleikis

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh yes. So basically, It’s not allowed to help other Sellers to improve their GIG. It’s against Fiverr ToS 😃

Yes! But actually it make sense though, I talked to CS some time ago about helping new sellers out with their images… and if it was okay to do this. That wasn’t a problem as long you don’t help them out with SEO Optimization… reason is because they already get all the help they need in the TOS and even courses on how to setup your gigs… so that makes a lot of sense.

Oh, and sorry that you’ve lost your best Gig…

On 7/17/2019 at 3:04 PM, graphic_king99 said:

I saw your profile. You opened the 7 gig it’s good but your all gig’s photo is same. I think this is the main reason for remove your gig.

My photos are not the same and this is not a reason of my GIG removal :man_facepalming:

I have a main background with Ninja avatar on the right and any other parts are different, oriented to particular service.

However, I’m doing A/B testing to check a new thumbnail and here’s my new thumbnail design I bought from one seller. The first one design is myself creation, now I will try with paid thumbnail, here it is:

image.jpg.f04c17d90f5adfa16b4feeeac732a05b.jpg

On 7/17/2019 at 3:06 PM, hum_on_the_go said:

Yes! But actually it make sense though, I talked to CS some time ago about helping new sellers out with their images… and if it was okay to do this. That wasn’t a problem as long you don’t help them out with SEO Optimization… reason is because they already get all the help they need in the TOS and even courses on how to setup your gigs… so that makes a lot of sense.

Oh, and sorry that you’ve lost your best Gig…

Ahhh, I checked the ToS, no disallow were provided so I started this kind of service. I was trying to be unique, no other seller had this kind of service. 😃

My photos are not the same and this is not a reason of my GIG removal :man_facepalming:

I have a main background with Ninja avatar on the right and any other parts are different, oriented to particular service.

However, I’m doing A/B testing to check a new thumbnail and here’s my new thumbnail design I bought from one seller. The first one design is myself creation, now I will try with paid thumbnail, here it is:

Nice, I love it!! It is catchy and easy to read!

Ahhh, I checked the ToS, no disallow were provided so I started this kind of service. I was trying to be unique, no other seller had this kind of service. 😃

no other seller had this kind of service.

Well, you now know the reason why nobody else has such a gig. 😉

I am sorry you had to bid adieu to your old gig. I hope that your new gig brings you tons of orders, reviews, and wonderful memories.

Good luck! 🙂

Guest tapos_bormon

may be its happn for someones repost. dont know why, but as a fast grow of your account in only 1.5 month may be someone reported on your gig. thats why it was did. dont worry best of luck for next time.

may be its happn for someones repost. dont know why, but as a fast grow of your account in only 1.5 month may be someone reported on your gig. thats why it was did. dont worry best of luck for next time.

Yeah I also think that someone reported me. I have various Skills. I will survive this drop. 🙂

Yeah I also think that someone reported me. I have various Skills. I will survive this drop. 🙂

Yeah I also think that someone reported me.

While it’s possible that someone reported you, reported gigs don’t automatically get removed. Staff checks them first. And if it’s a false report, the one who reported it gets in trouble. In other words, if the gig isn’t breaking any rules, it won’t get removed.

Yeah I also think that someone reported me.

While it’s possible that someone reported you, reported gigs don’t automatically get removed. Staff checks them first. And if it’s a false report, the one who reported it gets in trouble. In other words, if the gig isn’t breaking any rules, it won’t get removed.

Yeah, they checked my GIG but the answer why it was delete was very unclear and “tricky”. Because they mentioned ToS violation but ToS have no restrictions for that kind of services providing. Basically they should update their ToS due to this situation.

Yeah, they checked my GIG but the answer why it was delete was very unclear and “tricky”. Because they mentioned ToS violation but ToS have no restrictions for that kind of services providing. Basically they should update their ToS due to this situation.

I agree that they should update it, things keep changing. Some 5 years ago, it was fine (and sometimes even recommended) to, say, hire a copywriter to write your gig description, but later it became forbidden as misleading (imagine reading a gig description, thinking that the seller speaks excellent English, and it turns out that they can barely communicate).

Careful with the lifetime support thing… It’s actually against Fiverr’s TOS!

You can only offer up to 30 days I believe.

It’s against Fiverr ToS to provide orders longer 30 days duration. But this is free advises, communication after order is done. It’s something like you sent me a message and I respond with the solution or advise. This support for sure can convert to another order

It’s against Fiverr ToS to provide orders longer 30 days duration. But this is free advises, communication after order is done. It’s something like you sent me a message and I respond with the solution or advise. This support for sure can convert to another order

Fair enough, and of course it’s your gig, so you must do as you think is right.

Personally, I wouldn’t include any mention of lifetime support… 1) it’s open to interpretation, and we all know that Fiverr CS sometimes interpret things the wrong way, and 2) let’s be honest here, it’s not something you’re going to honour. If I message you in 10 years time, you’re not going to want to help me for free, just because I paid you $10, 10 years ago (and I wouldn’t blame you!)…

But good luck to you, hope the gig is a success 🙂

Fair enough, and of course it’s your gig, so you must do as you think is right.

Personally, I wouldn’t include any mention of lifetime support… 1) it’s open to interpretation, and we all know that Fiverr CS sometimes interpret things the wrong way, and 2) let’s be honest here, it’s not something you’re going to honour. If I message you in 10 years time, you’re not going to want to help me for free, just because I paid you $10, 10 years ago (and I wouldn’t blame you!)…

But good luck to you, hope the gig is a success 🙂

If I message you in 10 years time, you’re not going to want to help me for free, just because I paid you $10, 10 years ago (and I wouldn’t blame you!)…

Well, It’s possible that I will be already out of this business. 😃 But actually, as long as I’m refreshing my dashboard every 10 seconds and waiting for orders - I can offer this kind of support. 🙂

Guest programmermim

According to Fiver’s Terms of Service
More Here :
Read More in Gigs Section
A seller can not sell a service which (Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration) .
So , Read the terms carefully and safe your account from suspension.

According to Fiver’s Terms of Service

More Here : https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Read More in Gigs Section

A seller can not sell a service which (Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration) .

So , Read the terms carefully and safe your account from suspension.

Support can be a simple question so in this case, Support != Service.

Archived