I want some tips for my first gig

tadas_puleikis

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

I want relative tips from people that also sell SEO or Content Marketing services, not general tutorials. 🙂

It’s a great theme! It does stand out from the random stock pictures I see on the mainstream seller. Maybe you could take a few more beta tests to further cement your uniqueness 😁

Cheers!

Antimor

Thank you. I just passed SEO Skill Assessment test 7.8 out of 10 score! Maybe this will also help me to get my first order. 😃

Actually I didn’t tried hard with that test - took 8 minutes. If I retake test tomorrow and get lower score, will it change my score to lower in my profile?

I don’t think it will. Take the test again if you’re sure you can score higher this time around, though. Do take more than 8 minutes hahaha we’re given 40 if I’m not mistaken 😋

Hi there @tadas_puleikis, are you kidding me, it’s FREAKING BRILLIANT, I love it!!😂

You’re a true KILLER, with your gigs you will kill off your Competition one-by-one, 😂

Looks catchy and very professional. WELL DONE!!

Warmly NINJA rookie Humberto :rofl:

I have just renewed my Gigs thumbnails with some Funny Quotes relevant to SEO. 😃

😃The last question would be Is it okay to sell those gigs starting from $5? I’m quite experienced with SEO.

@tadas_puleikis I suggest to keep your prices low but not to low! You don’t want to come over as cheap!! You have buyers who think your Gigs are worth more than you offer, while others think OH, this is worth buying. So keep it to your liking. After all, it is you who put all the hard work and not your clients

However, it is always good to start low and as you get more clients and reviews you can always increase your price. I hope this helps!!

No worries, glad to help the KILLER FRENZY!!!😂

Hello, I’m little bit confused that I’m not getting orders no matter what. Here are my 6 gigs stats. All of them have BASIC packages with 5$ only. Any other packages have bigger price.

IMPRESSIONS	                CLICKS	    VIEWS	    ORDERS	10 	                        1 	        1 	        0 3 	                        7 	        7 	        074 	                        28 	        68 	        0  199 	                    29 	        89 	        0 (FIRST PAGE ON SEARCH!!!) :slight_smile: 36 	                        10 	        48          020 	                        10 	        41 	        0

Check how my profile looks like:
https://www.fiverr.com/tadas_puleikis

Archived