I want some tips for my first gig

tadas_puleikis

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read this post for successful verification, its very easy process(it will take less than 5 minutes)
just send good quality photo and driving license or passport

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink" alt="wink As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I spent some time with my Gigs creation, then on the same day, I started to do buyers requests (July 1th). On the same day, I got my first 5-star review. Now, Today I finished 2 orders in a row and got 2 five-star reviews. My total Review count is 8.

In my opinion, there are 3 main key results which helped me to rise a little bit here:

1. Fiverr Gig SEO. That’s for sure, some of my gigs are on the 1st page when checking in a filter as “online available”. Some are without any filters. SEO title, SEO in packages texts, SEO in Descriptions and 5 Tags - use them as your main advantage.

2. Buyers requests. This is kinda boring when there are no requests and you are refreshing the page once per 10 minutes but it delivered me at least 3 or 4 orders. So do it! I already sent 90 Buyers requests. Tips for the text: Be polite / make it clean / make it short / include that you are new but you are experienced / after i got my first review - I started to mention my total review count as a proof of my skills. That works best for me.

3. Fiverr Forum. All these tips in my gigs and profile were read and implemented from this amazing forum. I think that I even have at least 1 order from a seller who found me on the forum. He liked my tips about gigs.

However, my main reason for this Topic is to ask you to review my profile and tell me - what else can be improved? I would like to improve and be more professional in this Freelance business.

Here’s my profile:
https://www.fiverr.com/tadas_puleikis

P.S - feel free to share your story here too!

On 7/12/2019 at 3:50 PM, maitasun said:

Hi @tadas_puleikis,

No offense, but if I were you, I wouldn’t offer Proofreading services. You already have too many mistakes.

The first rule for any proofreader is for their writing(s) to be impeccable.

@maitasun I don’t want to say that but i have to, just to defend myself - today is Friday and I had a few beer bottles :)))

And I’m trying to get orders for the following days 🙂

@maitasun I don’t want to say that but i have to, just to defend myself - today is Friday and I had a few beer bottles :)))

And I’m trying to get orders for the following days 🙂

I hope you understand if I just say nothing. I promised myself trying not to get flagged. 🥴

Hello, so I just finished and released my newest GIG and I took 2 hours to make it:

• Catchy + SEO oriented Title.
  • Carefully reviewed Search Tags.
  • Set all 3 packages (also included SEO keywords), offering 5$ basic to prove my skills & mentioned that in description.
  • Only 1 Revision no matter what package. I never offer unlimited revisions as this attracts SCAMMERS.
  • Brief | Clean | Catchy + SEO oriented GIG Description.
  • Finally, my Killer GIG Thumbnail which took me an extra 40 minutes to make it.

Things I think I should update:

1. That Thumbnail Text: from pink color to more white color and only word “Ninja” should be Pink.

image.thumb.jpg.7a789341fc54f22ad51d147568cfea13.jpg

TODOS:

1. Add FAQ section.

Please review my GIG and share your suggestions 🙂

My GIG link:
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/cacb98c251

I must admit, your image is very eye-catching!

It’s nice to talk to somebody who took their time to make a Gig. Goodness knows how many people just throw one together then complain they’re not making sales.

The main question I have about your Gig is why is there such a disparity in price between packages – especially the Basic and Standard? From what I can see, the only difference between the two is that the more expensive one offers two more brand names. But it’s $40 more than the cheaper one! Are buyers really expected to pay $40 more for two extra names? Surely they could just order 2x your Basic package and get 8 names for $10?

332524593_Screenshot2019-07-15at22_12_33.png.6719ebae74de65a8c4b21ec15693a72b.png

Archived