I am feeling disappointed without any order

elias_dawa

I just wanted to know that would you take chance to purchase a 200$ gig from a new seller who have 0 rating and you don’t know whether he can do your job perfectly or not?

Personally, I would not hire a seller like this. As a buyer, I usually only hire sellers who can prove great work, have a promising gig gallery, have positive overall reviews, and offer their services at a reasonable and fair price.

That is what I was waiting for. Yes you are right. I just only want to say or prove that for a new seller it’s not an easy task to get order very easily without having good ratings. Whether he has years of experience in his job. Ratings and level matters here in fiverr. So if you sell your gig in lowest price in the very start to promote your services or having good ratings. There is nothing bad in it or “UNDERSELLING YOUR DESIGN”. You need to prove you everywhere that you are the boss in your work.

Yeah you are also right but buyer never purchase costly gig from any new seller. This is also a truth.

New seller with 200$ gig price with 0 rating, also can get orders, but with long time.

More time = more potential buyers visit > orders

Can you purchase a 200$ gig from a new seller? If Yes, explain, if No then Explain.

I’m not sure what you mean by “can.” Yes, if the seller offers that or makes a custom order for that price.

If you mean should you do that, it’s up to you. Reviews are only one way to vet a seller.

Why not use this free time to improve your business and sales skills?

Waiting and being disappointed never helped anyone in business and it’s really annoying to see people complain in the forum every day about not getting sales. Don’t feel sorry for yourself. Take initiative and do something about it.

I made my Fiverr profile about three months ago. I got one order of 5$, successfully delivered. I m not getting any order now but still not disappointed because meanwhile, I m doing some courses to improve my skills.

Hey to get order, some tricks for you.
do lots of marketing of your gigs.
Stay fiverr forum atleast 2 hours a day. create topic 2 or 3 per week.
stay always in fiverr. don’t late any message of any buyer.
do seo your gigs.
if your gigs doesn’t have any order or response delete and make the same one.
hopefully these will works to you.

do seo your gigs.

Are these tips working for you?

Most of the top Advisers here have no profile on fiverr or none sales but they react and answer the replies like they are the TOP RATED SELLER. What an irony???🙂

And also they say not to undersale your services, but they are selling their gigs in 5$ or 10$. LOL 😄

Most of the top Advisers here have no profile on fiverr or none sales but they react and answer the replies like they are the TOP RATED SELLER. What an irony???🙂

And also they say not to undersale your services, but they are selling their gigs in 5$ or 10$. LOL 😄

Are you even a top rated seller?

Sorry, but this is bad and harmful advice.

Please don’t do this. Selling for the “lowest price” isn’t the way to get sales. It’s not only an ineffective ways to get sales because thousands of other Fiverr sellers also undersell to try to get sales, but because it encourages people to further exploit you and undervalue your skills.

What’s the point in being on a site if you aren’t actually going to make even decent money?

You guys need to perpetuate the myth that getting sales requires people work for peanuts. It doesn’t at all and if you do your research you’ll see that it. It’s not true at all and you’re encouraging people to downgrade their income and devalue their skills, energy and resources. It’s not right.

I really appreciate your advise but to get an order on fiverr as a new seller is not that easy. New seller doesn’t mean fresher or non experienced. New seller could also be a 12 years experienced seller.

But to sell your gig on fiverr, you need to first showcase your skills to buyer. But if they bound theirself selling their logo service in 500$ then I think a century is not enough to get their first order.

Most of the top Advisers here have no profile on fiverr or none sales

It’s not possible to post on the forum if you don’t have a Fiverr account, so the first part of that sentence isn’t true.

As for not having any sales, I see that you have also posted some tips, even though you don’t have any reviews or sales (or even active gigs).

Most of the top Advisers here have no profile on fiverr or none sales

It’s not possible to post on the forum if you don’t have a Fiverr account, so the first part of that sentence isn’t true.

As for not having any sales, I see that you have also posted some tips, even though you don’t have any reviews or sales (or even active gigs).

Finally, A great adviser.

We can. Login with gmail. Lol

do seo your gigs.

Garbage advice alert.

Please steer clear of what was implied on that reply.

Staying active on the forum and creating X number of posts per week is going to do nothing for you.

Searching the forum for great advice posted by senior members is one thing you can do here while waiting to get some traction.

Reading about what to do and doing it though are two different things. One’s harder than the other.

Ultimately, you are not getting orders because you are simply not appealing enough and are not putting in the work required to makes sales. I’m throwing you some tough love because sales don’t just start happening.
As a new seller you have to grind extra hard and be more appealing then 90% of what is out there, especially when people have high reviews. This means you gotta put in more hours for work whether its in portfolio building, business building, etc.
Come across as a professional and people are going to be more inclined to work with you because you know what you are doing.
You can do it! Sales are all about giving something that they need or want and providing value to people. The more value, and perceived value that you can provide, the more inclined someone is to purchase your gig.

I would suggest doing some marketing research and reading some of the top tips on here for creating a gig that will attract sellers.

Archived