The ^, <, v Game 🥳 🤡 😎

vickiespencer

I’ll go ahead and reply to Eoin:

^ Would love to hear his Irish English accent somehow, someday…

< Just got to the office. Am working the evening shift today. Not motivated though,
so I’m gonna go to Starbucks to get something that will get me though the next few hours…

v What’s your guilty pleasure?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I really enjoy Chill Hop (see below) especially when I’m hunkering down.

< Working on three projects at the moment and plan on getting through my reading list.

v What’s your favorite hot beverage?

Chill Hop reference:

^ This question is serious. I’ve been preparing for it my whole life. I am thinking that maybe I will only be able to drink what I answer. Ok, here it goes! Green tea. 🍵 No, wait. Both! pff, can’t choose one.

< Wondering why it’s so hard to choose a hot beverage. :thinking: Is it because we are complex beings that like to satisfy our taste buds in a different way for each situation, or it’s just because we are indecisive? What are aliens thinking about our pleasure to pour boiling water over leaves and crushed beans?

v Is about to have the same dilemma about hot beverages. Have fun! 😄

^ (edited original statement)… boring coffee black 3 sugars

< Looking forward to the weekend and thinking about taking my wife out to lunch at a Brazilian Steakhouse i heard about.

v We about to find out if they have any plans for the weekend.

^ (edited original statement)… boring coffee black 3 sugars

< Looking forward to the weekend and thinking about taking my wife out to lunch at a Brazilian Steakhouse i heard about.

v We about to find out if they have any plans for the weekend.

^ This guy’s rap lyrics are the shiznit. (that’s a good thing, it means the best.)

< I’m going to take some long nature walks in the woods now that the weather is so nice.

v I have nice feelings about the next person.

^ Wasn’t even going to comment but decided to since MC had nice feelings about the next person.

< Nothing really nice here. Watching a web series, eating some unhealthy snacks and going to bed in next 7 minutes (3:53 AM here). My schedule is all messed up…

v I Hope next person’s schedule isn’t as messed up as mine.

^ looks like a very nice person.

< first time playing this game and not good at it.

v will be successful in everything good.

^I love being successful had to grab this wish! Let’s both be successful!

< Sipping tea and pondering about the meaning of life, the universe, and the Black Hole. How would it feel inside the black hole? What if heaven is actually inside the Black Hole? 🤨

v This person is not thinking about the black hole.

^ I am sorry… I was thinking about the black hole… love astronomy
< We are about to celebrate our Traditional New year on 14 th… I hope I don’t get urgent work during auspicious times… and I am eyeing on homemade special treats… Tomorrow I am making some of them…
v Hope you have a nice day!!!

Traditional Sinhala New year sweets…

Sri-Lankan-Traditional-New-Year-Food.jpg.279d118dfd6ed6b61abd7c712e127533.jpg

^ I am sorry… I was thinking about the black hole… love astronomy

< We are about to celebrate our Traditional New year on 14 th… I hope I don’t get urgent work during auspicious times… and I am eyeing on homemade special treats… Tomorrow I am making some of them…

v Hope you have a nice day!!!

Traditional Sinhala New year sweets…

^I have a warm feeling towards your country and it’s people including you too! due to it’s natural beauty and also from following the videos of a certain Buddhist monk from there on youtube.

< I hope to travel to new places more in the coming year.

v Hope the next lovely person has a great weekend.

^This lovely person is planning on having a fantastic weekend!

< I would like to see different countries too, but I do not like to travel. :thinking: Planes scare me and driving is too slow.

v I wonder what the weather is like where the next person lives? We are having our usual rainy spring.

^ I haven’t tried it myself but perhaps you would enjoy a virtual reality game – apparently you can travel the world without leaving your home! 😀

< Well my weather app tells me it’s 10°C, mostly cloudy here in the UK but sadly I’m cooped up in bed recovering from a cold.

V Sticking with the travel theme, I wonder if the next person has any summer travel plans?

^ Hmm, virtual reality, that sounds interesting and I could travel from the comfort of my easy chair! I hope you are feeling better today! Summer travel plans? :thinking: I plan to travel to see my dear old dad and other family members.

< I am happy that by Friday it will be 65F (18C) here! 🌞

v I wonder if the next person has any pets?

^ I did own a stray kitty saved by my butter half… was about 6 months old when the kitty died by vet’s assistant giving an overdose of medicine… 😢 So I have no pets now, but have a lot of neighboring pets and wild animals roaming in our garden…

< Thinking about applying for a driving test… but so scared…hmmm…

v Have you ever tried ice skating… I’d love to try one day ( I have never seen snow though)

^ I did own a stray kitty saved by my butter half… was about 6 months old when the kitty died by vet’s assistant giving an overdose of medicine… 😢 So I have no pets now, but have a lot of neighboring pets and wild animals roaming in our garden…

< Thinking about applying for a driving test… but so scared…hmmm…

v Have you ever tried ice skating… I’d love to try one day ( I have never seen snow though)

^ – I have. In fact, I’ve even ice skated on the same ice that trained Olympic speed-skating gold medal athletes. 🙂

< – I am a grown-up, and I still play with (and collect) LEGO.

v – I wonder what this person’s favorite toy was as a kid?

^ Looooooooved LEGO. In fact I’m a grown @$$ adult myself and I haven’t played with them in a long time, but if you gave me a box of LEGOs…I’m pretty sure I’d start going crazy with them 😛

< Speaking of Olympics, I know the Olympics are going to be held in Tokyo in 2020, but sadly I’m in the minority…NOT looking forward to it at all. I’m just that type of person who has zero ( in fact minus) interest in anything that is sports related. 😣

v I had some almond cookies for my afternoon snack today. What did you eat?

^ Looooooooved LEGO. In fact I’m a grown @$$ adult myself and I haven’t played with them in a long time, but if you gave me a box of LEGOs…I’m pretty sure I’d start going crazy with them 😛

< Speaking of Olympics, I know the Olympics are going to be held in Tokyo in 2020, but sadly I’m in the minority…NOT looking forward to it at all. I’m just that type of person who has zero ( in fact minus) interest in anything that is sports related. 😣

v I had some almond cookies for my afternoon snack today. What did you eat?

^ Surprise! I am the next one to stop by.

I had some almond cookies for my afternoon snack today. What did you eat?

I had tortilla chips with a bit of salsa.

< I did not proofread for seven hours like @maitasun, but I did proofread. 😉

v

v – I wonder what this person’s favorite toy was as a kid?

My favorite toy as a child was the family set of Legos. I spent hours building things with my siblings.

v I wonder what the next person’s favorite holiday is.

^ Tortilla chips sound soooo good! I’ve never tried salsa before, which is shocking!
< I loved playing legos too as a kid. It was my fav. Thing to do in kindergarten!
v and hmm… there are fun holidays that I cant choose, so maybe I’ll go for the summar holiday? If that’s a thing, ha ha!

^ Tortilla chips sound soooo good! I’ve never tried salsa before, which is shocking!

< I loved playing legos too as a kid. It was my fav. Thing to do in kindergarten!

v and hmm… there are fun holidays that I cant choose, so maybe I’ll go for the summar holiday? If that’s a thing, ha ha!

^ You remind me, my childhood where now i have no time to play.

< Currently I’m doing a new software for one of my client.

v No one will have a post under them when they initially type a post. I would love to edit this once i have someone posted below. 😂

UPDATE : v Understood. 😂:heart:

^ You remind me, my childhood where now i have no time to play.

< Currently I’m doing a new software for one of my client.

v No one will have a post under them when they initially type a post. I would love to edit this once i have someone posted below. 😂

UPDATE : v Understood. 😂:heart:

^ It’s easy — Just use predictive text 😃

< Apprehensive about opening up gigs again, took a break from Fiverr and raised my Rover game.

v Wow, do you tell everyone your darkest secrets?

^ It’s easy — Just use predictive text 😃

< Apprehensive about opening up gigs again, took a break from Fiverr and raised my Rover game.

v Wow, do you tell everyone your darkest secrets?

^hehe, no. I tend to keep things to myself but I love listening to others.

< I feel like I’m being baked in an oven even though summer has just started. 34°C! No joke. 😓

v I hope the next person is from somewhere cold.

Archived