Need help from sellers

globalculture

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked your profile.
It says, “I am a Indian Boy, living in the top hills of India (Dholadhar hills)” … let’s pretend to ignore the grammar. Seriously, what is this? “Indian boy living in top hills”?
You’re here to sell, not to date… Change the description to a proper well written intro, get help or improve your English.
The gig’s title doesn’t make sense as well (to me at least)…

I will recommend you to check the fiverr tips category.There you will get many tips …And No one is here to check your gigs and find out the mistakes.And if you read the tips that is given on the forum then I think you do not need to post this type of threads …

Try to create more gigs and share it more and more .If you have the ability to complete the order that you have mentioned in your gig then sure you will get order.

Best of luck

I checked your profile.

It says, “I am a Indian Boy, living in the top hills of India (Dholadhar hills)” … let’s pretend to ignore the grammar. Seriously, what is this? “Indian boy living in top hills”?

You’re here to sell, not to date… Change the description to a proper well written intro, get help or improve your English.

The gig’s title doesn’t make sense as well (to me at least)…

Thanks so much sir,

But I wanna tell you that when i start Fiverr then I do not have any skills like SEO etc so then my first gig is based upon on global culture means (I provide things from India )so that’s why my description is match with my gig . But now I have some skills so I delete my older gig and start something new .

Thanks sir for Ur suggestion

Archived