What is the best reply from 1 star fake reviews from competitor?

ridwansugi

If it was a competitor and you think what they’ve done is against the terms of service (see below) you could report them:

The terms of service says:

Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.

If it was a competitor and you think what they’ve done is against the terms of service (see below) you could report them:

The terms of service says:

Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.

Yeah if only Fiverr takes their sellers more seriously.

Respond with facts whenever possible.

“I’m sorry you didn’t like my work, but I did do what was agreed upon, gave you a revision and you had no further complaints.”

That’s better than…

“You’re an abusive buyer! I killed myself working for you and this is how you treat me?”

It took me a while to learn that. LOL

Respond with facts whenever possible.

“I’m sorry you didn’t like my work, but I did do what was agreed upon, gave you a revision and you had no further complaints.”

That’s better than…

“You’re an abusive buyer! I killed myself working for you and this is how you treat me?”

It took me a while to learn that. LOL

Hahaha…, This is EPIC answer LOL

and Yes…, after i look for tips and read some article, we still must act professional and respon with facts. Don’t let our emotion took part when replying to 1 star fake reviews.

Hahaha…, This is EPIC answer LOL

and Yes…, after i look for tips and read some article, we still must act professional and respon with facts. Don’t let our emotion took part when replying to 1 star fake reviews.

132976_1.png ridwansugi:

Don’t let our emotion took part when replying to 1 star fake reviews.

Do you ever have the opportunity to reply to reviews?

102876_1.png fastcopywriter:

Don’t let our emotion took part when replying to 1 star fake reviews.

Yes…, After i open an reviews dispute with Buyer (he still didn’t respond after 24 hours),

I decide to reply the reviews,

this is what i said:

“I’m sorry, but it seems that this is a fake reviews from competitor. Buyer didn’t give me any detail or instructions of what he need. I have contact and remind the buyer several times without any reply, and suddenly buyer appears with 1 star reviews”

What do you think?

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

Yes…, After i open an reviews dispute with Buyer (he still didn’t respond after 24 hours),

this is what i said:

“I’m sorry, but it seems that this is a fake reviews from competitor. Buyer didn’t give me any detail or instructions of what he need. I have contact and remind the buyer several times without any reply, and suddenly buyer appears with 1 star reviews”

What do you think?

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

“I’m sorry, but it seems that this is a fake reviews from competitor.

The problem with that is that the person who left the review you left this reply to doesn’t have have any active gigs on Fiverr. They are not currently a seller on Fiverr. While they might become a seller in future, they’re not currently a competitor on Fiverr.

Guest offlinehelpers

this is what i said:

What do you think?

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

I think this is related to your previous thread?

I’m sorry, but it seems that this is a fake reviews from competitor.

If the buyer complains to CS about the review you’ve left for them, you might find yourself on a sticky wicket.

1. It’s not the done thing to call your buyers ‘fake’.
  2. As @uk1000 said - they haven’t got any gigs up at all - how can they be your competitor?
  3. It just looks really tacky from a buyer’s POV.

I can understand you’re annoyed with a negative review, but there are better ways to deal with it, so you come out looking like the professional you are.

Any thoughts on replying 5 star reviews?

Sometimes I just write “Thank You” or if it’s a glowing review,

“Wow! Thank you so much. You gave me clear instructions and it was a pleasure working for you.”

People only cry for the bad not for the good 😉

this is what i said:

What do you think?

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

I wouldn’t send this.

• you’re making accusations without solid proof and even if you did, buyers don’t care to investigate
  • you’re blaming the buyer for not doing their part rather than explaining what went wrong
  • besides, if the buyer didn’t give you any details why did you still deliver. It’s the same thing, confusing messaging and buyers don’t care to read between the lines.

If I was a buyer I would hit the back button. 😦

Like fonthaunt said, it really depends on each case and is different each time.
The key is to be as professional as possible no matter how much of an ****** the
buyer is.
Look at it from a buyer’s perspective.
In most cases I believe, the buyer will choose a seller based on the seller’s rating.
If the seller has a negative rating or two, I think some of them will go check out what the
negative comment says AND how the seller responded.

I’ve seen sellers respond with lines like “I did a good job! That’s not fair!”
I don’t think I’ll be ordering from that person for sure.

On the other hand if the seller stayed calm and left a response like fastcopywriter’s example, I can see myself placing an order 🙂

(buuuut again, this depends on the type of gig and each case. I’ve seen sellers respond in a professional manner trying to defend themselves, but still leaving me with doubts about the seller’s skills)

Mod Note: inappropriate word removed.

I wouldn’t send this.

• you’re making accusations without solid proof and even if you did, buyers don’t care to investigate
  • you’re blaming the buyer for not doing their part rather than explaining what went wrong
  • besides, if the buyer didn’t give you any details why did you still deliver. It’s the same thing, confusing messaging and buyers don’t care to read between the lines.

If I was a buyer I would hit the back button. 😦

I wouldn’t send this.

Hi,

Thank you so much for the input…, I really appreciate it

I will change my reviews on my gigs with better content.

On the other hand if the seller stayed calm and left a response like fastcopywriter’s example, I can see myself placing an order 🙂

Thank you for the input.

Yes., you are correct, I have learn my mistake 🙂

Archived