External link violation help me!

cyril12

Question

• Answers 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest merciavideo

I need buyer email, phone number and business address with every order. Otherwise i can not complete the order.

Never had any problem and the reason. fiverrr know in my niche not me every one need it.

But for you it going to be different story.

This is the second time you started simliar thread i remember as i replied to you on the last same.

Same reply again don’t do it.

are you doing it for fun. no matter how many times you start this you are going to get same reply?’

This is the one you started last time

This is the second time you started simliar thread

Sadly it’s the fifth time by the looks of it…

you know what good for you,

it is not good for my so i will not never risk my account,

it is up too you,

We have discussed so many times in fiverr about sharing our personal info. But I have never got any warning. Does it show that I’m not doing anything wrong?

Okay one final. If you were in my place what would you have done?

I’d tell the buyer something like: “I’m sorry, but that would be breaking the rules. I can’t do it.” Either that, or: “Please never ask me to break the rules again.”

There were buyers who wanted my email address and s***e ID and what not, for faster communication or whatever, and I’ve always refused.

Well thanks for the advice. I have worked hard on fiverr and I don’t want to ruin in just for one order. Let’s see. I’ll try to convince him. Thank you!

Let’s see. I’ll try to convince him. Thank you!

This is not about convincing no one, its your account that can get banned!.

You tell your buyer you won’t be giving your email. End of story!

PS: If your buyer starts to get fussy, report him! 😉

Politely say to your buyer that giving your email violates Fiverr’s TOS.

Well thanks for the advice. I have worked hard on fiverr and I don’t want to ruin in just for one order. Let’s see. I’ll try to convince him. Thank you!

Actually he wants to create a career for me. That’s what he is saying.

It sounds like he wants to work with you outside of Fiverr. If you accept to do it, you’ll get your account banned.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m asking this cause me and my client were only talking about sharing our mail id. Will it be an external link violation?

Your original question:

Me and my buyer are in an urgent need to share our email id. But we are afraid if it will be an external link violation and it will ban our account. What should we do?

Solution - ask CS.

talking about sharing our mail id. Will it be an external link violation?

Yes it would.

Your original question:

Me and my buyer are in an urgent need to share our email id. But we are afraid if it will be an external link violation and it will ban our account. What should we do?

Solution - ask CS.

talking about sharing our mail id. Will it be an external link violation?

Yes it would.

How can I contact them?

Guest offlinehelpers

Your original question:

Solution - ask CS again.

How do they come to know about it?

Do you really want to test that question, and have Fiverr warn or delete your account for breaking their clearly-listed rules? Fiverr’s rules say no, so don’t do it.

So if I share my personal details outside fiverr and then contact him outside, will they come to know about it?

⚠️I urge you to contact CS first to get their permission.

If they deem it’s necessary to complete the order; then you’ll get a :+1:t4:.

He used the word amazon. Com and it came in blue. Is it an external link violation?

Archived