:drum: Gigs will now show review count from past 60 days

woofy31

110191_1.png juanwriter:

Now, go to Fiverr Pro home and test if there is any hovering “effect”. Compare now the “normal” Fiverr home and the “Pro” Fiverr home. There are noticeable differences.

Ok, I think I see it now. Pro sellers do get to keep their lifetime ratings on display…

Exactly. This is a risky movement and I think I know why they are doing it. I am writing a post right now.

This is a risky movement

It’s also about as moral as organ harvesting. I have high expectations for your post. If you can convince me why this is a good idea, I will applaud you. If not… Well, probably I’ll just tut. I’ve already depleted my daily sarcasm allowance.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a risky movement

It’s also about as moral as organ harvesting. I have high expectations for your post. If you can convince me why this is a good idea, I will applaud you. If not… Well, probably I’ll just tut. I’ve already depleted my daily sarcasm allowance.

Well, I wrote my article regarding this issue, I hope you find it useful.

Welcome to this thread. Please note that I am not an employee of Fiverr, nor I have any relation to the company but to be a user (seller) for almost two years in this platform. What comes below is just my personal opinion, and I may be wrong (probably) or right, but that does not matter. I just want to write it just to provide some feedback to Fiverr. If you are here, you may know already about the change Fiverr introduced in the way we see Sellers ratings. Now, only the last 60 days ratings a…

This is even worse, if you take a look at your gig profiles, it no longer shows stars but anumber, I recently received a 4.7 rating, its showing as 4.5 , now its clearly telling buyers POOR RATING , I think there is something going on, maybe they want all of us to go pro .

This is even worse, if you take a look at your gig profiles, it no longer shows stars but anumber, I recently received a 4.7 rating, its showing as 4.5 , now its clearly telling buyers POOR RATING , I think there is something going on, maybe they want all of us to go pro .

it no longer shows stars but anumber, I recently received a 4.7 rating, its showing as 4.5

This is ridiculous. It is not even possible to leave a 4.5 star rating. I have this too. Sadly, Fiverr wants us gone. In this case, either bite the bullet or pack your bags and join the great Fiverr Exodus with the rest of us.

# Maximum buyers didn’t left rating, they just mark the orders!
since Fiverrr counted last 60 days rating so I thing they should also stick on rating…without rating buyers cant download the final products…otherwise it will badly hamper on SELLER profile!

This is new! To me anyways - showing at the top of the review section over-all reviews in each category. I use to have it on the gig page specifically, for each gig, but not on the main profile page.

At least as far as Fiver and you are concerned 5+5+5 = An Overall 5-star rating

271255056_Screenshotat2018-08-1918-27-29.png.3258d544529782f2787af2435cb06c33.png

Seriously, who on Earth keeps building change after idiotic change on top of unresolved bug after unresolved bug?

Seriously, who on Earth keeps building change after idiotic change on top of unresolved bug after unresolved bug?

Oh YAY! 👀

I’ve never seen a company try to implement so many changes at once…

For whatever reason, they’ve also made it so that you can’t simply click on the buyer who left the review’s profile anymore - you have to copy and paste then search it.

A bunch of old men in suits sitting at a table. Or some edgy developer with a warped view on life.

A bunch of old men in suits sitting at a table. Or some edgy developer with a warped view on life.

I bet Fiverr is just hiring new developers/designers, and all these changes are part of their job interviews / tests 👀 Like, “come up with a new change / feature idea, something we hadn’t thought of before, can be as crazy as you like for we can afford it now, then implement it and we’ll consider your job application”

I bet Fiverr is just hiring new developers/designers, and all these changes are part of their job interviews / tests 👀 Like, “come up with a new change / feature idea, something we hadn’t thought of before, can be as crazy as you like for we can afford it now, then implement it and we’ll consider your job application”

If they strive for that kind of designers they can immediately put a lock on their company.

I still see them. Maybe that one you saw didn’t had reviews in the last 60 days? Because that’s when they show lifetime only

Last time I have checked in fiverr search result it showed me mouse hovering life time review display now its gone back to normal search results. That’s weird…

Last time I have checked in fiverr search result it showed me mouse hovering life time review display now its gone back to normal search results. That’s weird…

Interesting. That would be great if they will remove it. Waiting to see if others see the same. 🙂

WAIT! REALLY? That would be amazing… If they reverted the changes they’d made.

However, on my end, it still shows the lifetime reviews only if I hover my cursor on the ratings.

Guest hrobey1

Did you check with Incognito mode without login in to fiverr? I have change my IP to America, Europe and Asia with my browser vpn still got the same result.

check with Incognito mode

its showing last 60 days reviews :roll_eyes:

Archived