New here and not really impressed - [RESOLVED]

iamnotjerry

After a night’s sleep I have deceided to stay based on the many helpful suggestions. I changed my positive feedback on the last logo and commented, "The font style was not followed and the requested size was not delivered. In response to my concerns the seller responded, “… close this and put another one i will make new with your new guidelines.” I did this without knowing I had other options. Hope my 3rd Gig results is a useable logo."

Well I can kiss that 3rd Gig goodbye as when they read the change the current project will be trashed. To bad because their 1st logo was very good.

And I will look into becoming a seller as well.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never order anything before speaking to a seller (It’s almost always what us sellers go by) we’d rather make sure we know what we are doing and can complete the task before any orders go through. As other posters stated if you cannot contact a buyer it is for a reason. I’ve never heard of having to order before talking to a seller, I suppose it would catch their attention…every time I get an order I’m on top of it! BUT that is the wrong way to get their attention. Customer Support CAN help you with your issues if contacting the buyer isn’t working out for you.

Never order anything before speaking to a seller (It’s almost always what us sellers go by) we’d rather make sure we know what we are doing and can complete the task before any orders go through. As other posters stated if you cannot contact a buyer it is for a reason. I’ve never heard of having to order before talking to a seller, I suppose it would catch their attention…every time I get an order I’m on top of it! BUT that is the wrong way to get their attention. Customer Support CAN help you with your issues if contacting the buyer isn’t working out for you.

Archived