New here and not really impressed - [RESOLVED]

iamnotjerry

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

No not really. Without you Madmoo, Oldbittygrandma, Haleylujah, ProfessorPuppet, Guitario, and Kiwivin I probably wouldn’t be doing all the crazy things I do.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

No not really. Without you Madmoo, Oldbittygrandma, Haleylujah, ProfessorPuppet, Guitario, and Kiwivin I probably wouldn’t be doing all the crazy things I do.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Oh and Iamnotjerry I like the logo. It has a Ben and Jerry feel. Just the purple throws me off.

Maybe the next version should be transparent so it can blend in behind any background. 🙂

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Oh and Iamnotjerry I like the logo. It has a Ben and Jerry feel. Just the purple throws me off.

Maybe the next version should be transparent so it can blend in behind any background. 🙂

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Archived