New here and not really impressed - [RESOLVED]

iamnotjerry

Here is the last logo he created that was to be for my website and as you can see it is not transparent and is too large. The font looks like Harry Potter, not the Grateful Deadish font image I sent him. It is not a $5 issue, it is the fact that he did not listen and actually talk to me other than basic questions. You can see he is more concerned with positive comments.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It tends to happen with gigs that require a sellers creativity since they are subjective. BUT the only pro-tip I can give you is to immediately swap sellers on the first instance of incompetence. Arguments with sellers help no one. If you are not satisfied with the work that was delivered, you can also contact the customer support team and they will cancel the order for you and refund your money.

It tends to happen with gigs that require a sellers creativity since they are subjective. BUT the only pro-tip I can give you is to immediately swap sellers on the first instance of incompetence. Arguments with sellers help no one. If you are not satisfied with the work that was delivered, you can also contact the customer support team and they will cancel the order for you and refund your money.

Reply @madmoo: I have contacted the seller to see if he can provide the link to change the negative to a positive as I agree, the 1st logo was well worth $20. Hope it is end of story. Goodwill is obvious here. Thank you @princemaxx for your kindness, even though it will not work, you have a kind soul and I hope to do the same.

Regards

Archived