New here and not really impressed - [RESOLVED]

iamnotjerry

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I hate to be brutal but logo and banner designers are a dime a dozen. some have what it takes and some don’t. Sorry I’m not hating on anyone’s skills because I myself am not primo grade A stuff. but I have been designing for 5 yrs and 2 yrs here on Fiverr. the site is saturated with designers and people just getting their feet wet in the designing world. I will be honest I don’t design stuff for my blog and my websites. I am my own worst critic. I only design for clients. Research the market and talk to the person before ordering. Ask to see a portfolio.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I hate to be brutal but logo and banner designers are a dime a dozen. some have what it takes and some don’t. Sorry I’m not hating on anyone’s skills because I myself am not primo grade A stuff. but I have been designing for 5 yrs and 2 yrs here on Fiverr. the site is saturated with designers and people just getting their feet wet in the designing world. I will be honest I don’t design stuff for my blog and my websites. I am my own worst critic. I only design for clients. Research the market and talk to the person before ordering. Ask to see a portfolio.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

It’s always such a shame when orders don’t work out the way they’re expected to and I’m sorry to read bad stuff about anyone in the community that makes Fiverr what it is today. There are so many triple A sellers that do fantastic work. There are however sellers that only have their eye on the money (for whatever reason) and not always on the quality of work they deliver. When unsure it’s always best to do research first, ask relevant questions and get some samples of their work before ordering. Genuine Fiverr sellers, are always willing to help new and current customers and are available via the Fiverr communication system to answer questions and provide real customer care - just like any other reliable business. @iamnotjerry: Hopefully you’ll find just what you’re looking for, and while I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve had problems, don’t let this experience put you off Fiverr.

It’s always such a shame when orders don’t work out the way they’re expected to and I’m sorry to read bad stuff about anyone in the community that makes Fiverr what it is today. There are so many triple A sellers that do fantastic work. There are however sellers that only have their eye on the money (for whatever reason) and not always on the quality of work they deliver. When unsure it’s always best to do research first, ask relevant questions and get some samples of their work before ordering. Genuine Fiverr sellers, are always willing to help new and current customers and are available via the Fiverr communication system to answer questions and provide real customer care - just like any other reliable business. @iamnotjerry: Hopefully you’ll find just what you’re looking for, and while I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve had problems, don’t let this experience put you off Fiverr.

To be completely honest, I am NOT a graphical designer and I wouldn’t dare trying to become pro in Photoshop.

I have recently started learning css and html for web-design but I realize what I am lacking is the creative and sensitive feeling for creative design and “feel” when a design is somehow appealing.

I am really sorry for your loss iamnotjerry. It really angers me when there are sellers out there who are missing the point of making business with people; the overall consumer experience.

The seller caused poor consumer experience for you and now we other sellers are running at the risk of receiving fewer order because you might tell others (and why shouldn’t you? After all you had a bad experience, of course your peer-group need to know about this!).

This is why I dislike the attitude some sellers have on Fiverr, “let’s make fast cash without caring for the buyers”. It’s disgusting attitude and will NOT work long-term (a good warning to new sellers who might be only looking at the fast cash and not the long-term possibilites).

Dear seller, if you are really THAT desperat to make fast cash, just rob a bank for god’s sake!

On second thought, don’t that either! 😉

/ MaxTheMarketer.

To be completely honest, I am NOT a graphical designer and I wouldn’t dare trying to become pro in Photoshop.

I have recently started learning css and html for web-design but I realize what I am lacking is the creative and sensitive feeling for creative design and “feel” when a design is somehow appealing.

I am really sorry for your loss iamnotjerry. It really angers me when there are sellers out there who are missing the point of making business with people; the overall consumer experience.

The seller caused poor consumer experience for you and now we other sellers are running at the risk of receiving fewer order because you might tell others (and why shouldn’t you? After all you had a bad experience, of course your peer-group need to know about this!).

This is why I dislike the attitude some sellers have on Fiverr, “let’s make fast cash without caring for the buyers”. It’s disgusting attitude and will NOT work long-term (a good warning to new sellers who might be only looking at the fast cash and not the long-term possibilites).

Dear seller, if you are really THAT desperat to make fast cash, just rob a bank for god’s sake!

/ MaxTheMarketer.

/ MaxTheMarketer.

Archived