New here and not really impressed - [RESOLVED]

iamnotjerry

To be completely honest, I am NOT a graphical designer and I wouldn’t dare trying to become pro in Photoshop.

I have recently started learning css and html for web-design but I realize what I am lacking is the creative and sensitive feeling for creative design and “feel” when a design is somehow appealing.

I am really sorry for your loss iamnotjerry. It really angers me when there are sellers out there who are missing the point of making business with people; the overall consumer experience.

The seller caused poor consumer experience for you and now we other sellers are running at the risk of receiving fewer order because you might tell others (and why shouldn’t you? After all you had a bad experience, of course your peer-group need to know about this!).

This is why I dislike the attitude some sellers have on Fiverr, “let’s make fast cash without caring for the buyers”. It’s disgusting attitude and will NOT work long-term (a good warning to new sellers who might be only looking at the fast cash and not the long-term possibilites).

Dear seller, if you are really THAT desperat to make fast cash, just rob a bank for god’s sake!

On second thought, don’t that either! 😉

/ MaxTheMarketer.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be completely honest, I am NOT a graphical designer and I wouldn’t dare trying to become pro in Photoshop.

I have recently started learning css and html for web-design but I realize what I am lacking is the creative and sensitive feeling for creative design and “feel” when a design is somehow appealing.

I am really sorry for your loss iamnotjerry. It really angers me when there are sellers out there who are missing the point of making business with people; the overall consumer experience.

The seller caused poor consumer experience for you and now we other sellers are running at the risk of receiving fewer order because you might tell others (and why shouldn’t you? After all you had a bad experience, of course your peer-group need to know about this!).

This is why I dislike the attitude some sellers have on Fiverr, “let’s make fast cash without caring for the buyers”. It’s disgusting attitude and will NOT work long-term (a good warning to new sellers who might be only looking at the fast cash and not the long-term possibilites).

Dear seller, if you are really THAT desperat to make fast cash, just rob a bank for god’s sake!

On second thought, don’t that either! 😉

/ MaxTheMarketer.

Good news. I took @Madmoo advice as mentioned above and changed my feedback from negative to positive, but told the truth with a positive tone. The seller did get a hold of me and supplied the final logo as I requested (see screen shot from my website below) except for making it website ready ((too large). I changed it in Pixrl and told him thank you. I personally feel he is very new at this and also has a language barrier which made my request(s) problem-sum. I have logo on my site as a trial. I like it, but not sure it is the long-term logo. I wish him luck and hope others give him a chance.

I myself am working on my first gig tonight. I am excited to do my best for the buyer and the Fiverr community.

Good news. I took @Madmoo advice as mentioned above and changed my feedback from negative to positive, but told the truth with a positive tone. The seller did get a hold of me and supplied the final logo as I requested (see screen shot from my website below) except for making it website ready ((too large). I changed it in Pixrl and told him thank you. I personally feel he is very new at this and also has a language barrier which made my request(s) problem-sum. I have logo on my site as a trial. I like it, but not sure it is the long-term logo. I wish him luck and hope others give him a chance.

I myself am working on my first gig tonight. I am excited to do my best for the buyer and the Fiverr community.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I really like the font and I like the color gradient of the inside of the font. The inksplatter looks cool too. But the purple background is just odd? Don’t get it twisted it looks nice as a whole but the purple is a little bright. I think my issue is I am always changing my logos and banners out. I plan on changing mine around again soon. Never settle for just one thing. the font is original but always have something to make it stand out.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I really like the font and I like the color gradient of the inside of the font. The inksplatter looks cool too. But the purple background is just odd? Don’t get it twisted it looks nice as a whole but the purple is a little bright. I think my issue is I am always changing my logos and banners out. I plan on changing mine around again soon. Never settle for just one thing. the font is original but always have something to make it stand out.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Madmoo is a Fiverr genius in my opinion. While there are many sellers on here who are really good with customer relations Madmoo and Oldbittygrandma are the pioneers of innovation. I learned all I know from those 2.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Madmoo is a Fiverr genius in my opinion. While there are many sellers on here who are really good with customer relations Madmoo and Oldbittygrandma are the pioneers of innovation. I learned all I know from those 2.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

No not really. Without you Madmoo, Oldbittygrandma, Haleylujah, ProfessorPuppet, Guitario, and Kiwivin I probably wouldn’t be doing all the crazy things I do.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

No not really. Without you Madmoo, Oldbittygrandma, Haleylujah, ProfessorPuppet, Guitario, and Kiwivin I probably wouldn’t be doing all the crazy things I do.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Archived