New here and not really impressed - [RESOLVED]

iamnotjerry

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he has NOT delivered the last logo and wrote,“

Hi

Thank you for a bad review … That rally helps… Every logo you ordered I delivered in less than 6 hours … I did your work as a priority… And you know it better that this logos are not $5 ones… Every time you will come out with some new idea and I follow them … But at the wand I still get a bad review …” so I guess I contact the support team for not getting the last Gig?

Hi

Thank you for a bad review … That rally helps… Every logo you ordered I delivered in less than 6 hours … I did your work as a priority… And you know it better that this logos are not $5 ones… Every time you will come out with some new idea and I follow them … But at the wand I still get a bad review …” so I guess I contact the support team for not getting the last Gig?

Hi

Hi

Hi

I am now being threatened by the seller. He stated, " After giving me a bad review you expect me to be in mood and do a high quality work ?? I think it’s time to change that review from negative to positive 🙂

Thank you… You will get your next logo on time"

As @bigbadbilly stated I should do as he sugests and at least contact someone. Are there not moderators during communications?

I am now being threatened by the seller. He stated, " After giving me a bad review you expect me to be in mood and do a high quality work ?? I think it’s time to change that review from negative to positive 🙂

As @bigbadbilly stated I should do as he sugests and at least contact someone. Are there not moderators during communications?

Here is the last logo he created that was to be for my website and as you can see it is not transparent and is too large. The font looks like Harry Potter, not the Grateful Deadish font image I sent him. It is not a $5 issue, it is the fact that he did not listen and actually talk to me other than basic questions. You can see he is more concerned with positive comments.

Here is the last logo he created that was to be for my website and as you can see it is not transparent and is too large. The font looks like Harry Potter, not the Grateful Deadish font image I sent him. It is not a $5 issue, it is the fact that he did not listen and actually talk to me other than basic questions. You can see he is more concerned with positive comments.

Archived