chillyrabbit

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, webismail said:

Yes!

Wrong! 

The forum and your Fiverr account are separate.

As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway. 

The above is from the topic below:

Please read this: 

• Like 7

• 3 months later...
  • coder71 changed the title to Active in Fiverr Forum
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question that Is there any effect of Fiverr community profile with actual Fiverr seller account?

I mean we are getting lots of badges here and getting more reacts will it rank our Fiverr seller account or if we are getting lots of warning points does it effect our Fiverr seller accounts.

or nothing happens with our Fiverr account even whatever we do here.

• Like 22
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, sobug_hossain said:

By regularly participating here we will be awarded various badges which will affect our Fiverr seller accounts.

I think before your presenting your opinion you might have read above post, how did you know that seller account effect if you achieve something on forum.

I have seen people with Grand Master badges has very low sale and also seen Rookie badges has TRS. I don't think there will be effect. If user name is same doesn't means seller and forum is connected.

• Like 17
  • Up 1

On 8/15/2022 at 11:08 PM, sobug_hossain said:

By regularly participating here we will be awarded various badges which will affect our Fiverr seller accounts.

Really????????  And to the 5 people that loved this comment Really??????

@sobug_hossain  You have made 1 sale on Fiverr. That doesn't make you an expert.  I strongly suggest that before posting anymore ridiculous information to earn badges, you spend the time on this forum finding out what the CORRECT response is. 

It's comments like this that create unnecessary spam posts and responses on this forum.  

Edited by breals
  • Like 23
  • Haha 4
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, breals said:

It's comments like this that create unnecessary spam posts and responses on this forum.  

Ahh, yes the beauty of this forum 😆 Hahaha thanks for all the helpful comments you share though! Glad you've found the patience to do so haha...

• Like 18

On 8/15/2022 at 2:14 AM, breals said:

The comments and badges you see on this forum have no alignment to your Fiverr profile and gigs.   It's an opportunity for people to read, research and ask for help. 

962963882_ScreenShot2022-08-16at3_02_28PM.png.990af1e08dbe64e847823459fd2df91d.png  I see that our friend @tanvir705 who places an emoji on every possible response was confused by @breals answer. Could it be that he is shocked to find out that his commitment to placing emojis will not get him orders on the main Fiverr platform?

• Like 17

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

962963882_ScreenShot2022-08-16at3_02_28PM.png.990af1e08dbe64e847823459fd2df91d.png  I see that our friend @tanvir705 who places an emoji on every possible response was confused by @breals answer. Could it be that he is shocked to find out that his commitment to placing emojis will not get him orders on the main Fiverr platform?

You couldn't make it up could you?  He must be on pay per emoji contract with someone,   or even better a world record attempt? 🙂 

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

6 minutes ago, breals said:

He must be on pay per emoji contract with someone,   or even better a world record attempt? 🙂 

He has a way to go before he catches up to me with his 745 reputation points. I have been on the Fiverr Forum for five years and used to interact and have fun here often, and I did not get my reputation points by putting an emoji on every single post. The thing is @tanvir705 is already a Grand Master, so what is the point?

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 16