Are Fiverr profiles linked with forum?

chillyrabbit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ফাইভারে লগিন রেখে যদি ফোরামে/ক্লাবে একটিভ থাকেন, তাহলে ফাইভারে আপনার একাউন্ট/প্রোফাইল একটিভ থাকবে।

তাই বারবার রিফ্রেশ করার প্রয়োজন হবে না যদি ফোরামে একটিভ থাকেন।

ফোরামে এওয়ে তে থাকলে নির্দিষ্ট সময় পর ফাইভার প্রোফাইল এওয়ে দেখাবে।

• Like 32
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 5

নিউজ টা চমৎকার সত্যি! ক্লাবে  আমরা কোন বিষয় নিয়ে কথা বললে তখন ফোরামে একটিভ থাকার মাধ্যমে ফাইভার প্রফাইলে ও একটিভ দেখাবে।

• Like 25

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, nazmul3061 said:

ফাইবার ফোরাম/কমিউনিটিতে একটিভ থাকলে কি আমার এ্যাকাউন্ট মার্কেট প্লেসে একটিভ দেখাবে??

Please write in English as this is a global community!

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 3:22 PM, nazmul3061 said:

ফাইবার ফোরাম/কমিউনিটিতে একটিভ থাকলে কি আমার এ্যাকাউন্ট মার্কেট প্লেসে একটিভ দেখাবে??

Translation: If active in fiber forum/community will my account show active in market place??

@Lena, would you please speak to this question? I am not sure of the answer and I am curious to know. 

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/6/2023 at 3:53 PM, vickiespencer said:

Translation: If active in fiber forum/community will my account show active in market place??

@Lena, would you please speak to this question? I am not sure of the answer and I am curious to know. 

Thank you @vickiespencer

Hello @nazmul3061 

Being online on the Fiverr Forum doesn't necessarily mean you are online on the Fiverr itself. They are two separate entities when it comes to online status. Just like @seven_sign mentioned, when you are logged into Fiverr and visit the Forum your status will be online. But if you are just browsing the Forum, without logging into Fiverr, then your status will be offline. 

• Like 32
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, kawsar_log said:

ফাইভার ফোরামে একটিভ থাকলে ফাইভারে একটিভ দেখাবে।

Translation: Active in fiver forum will show active in fiver.

True, but only if you are also logged into Fiverr's main platform at the same time. 

This is the complete translation of what @seven_sign said in your image above. 

Translation result

If you are active in the forum/club while logged in to Fiver, your account/profile will be active on Fiver. So there will be no need to refresh frequently if the forum is active. If you are away on the forum, your fiver profile will show away after a certain period of time.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, sahadat_ope said:

Benifit is your seller account have active at that time and you will get lot of informations 

Do you mean that you're active on Fiverr while browsing the forum?

If so, that's incorrect. They are two completely different websites and don't affect each other in that way. 

But yes, you do learn a lot by reading on here. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, katakatica said:

Do you mean that you're active on Fiverr while browsing the forum?

If so, that's incorrect. They are two completely different websites and don't affect each other in that way. 

But yes, you do learn a lot by reading on here. 

Hey there! Can you please clear up this topic, if I am active fiverr forum my account is active on fiverr.com ?

• Like 6