Happy JonBaas Day -- the first unofficial Fiverr holiday!

jonbaas

Though am coming in late, but I just have to say this

HAPPY JONBASS DAY

IMG_20171209_082305_375

I think I should take photographs here. Or don’t tell me you have done that already.

Though am coming in late, but I just have to say this

HAPPY JONBASS DAY

It’s never too late to celebrate. 😉

Happy JonBaas Day to you as well!

I think I should take photographs here. Or don’t tell me you have done that already.

You are more than welcome to “take photographs”. Creativity is encouraged, always.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is JonBaas Day! Let us pause a moment, and celebrate this joyous occasion!

In response to the growing frustrations that come with being a seller here on Fiverr, and with a desire to add something new and unexpected to the forum culture, I, with the powers vested in me as one of the forum’s most active users, hereby declare the 15th day of every month, “JonBaas Day”. It shall become the first proclaimed, recurring, unofficial Fiverr holiday, celebrated both here on the forum, as well as throughout the rest of the site.

It has been declared, so shall it be.

To celebrate this day, everyone who wishes to participate, shall be invited to give @jonbaas (i.e., myself) a digital “it’s okay, we’re in this together” hug, and is encouraged to share their happy stories, photos, and amusing anecdotes of jonbaas here on the forum (this topic is probably a mod-friendly place to do that 😉 ).

In addition, it shall become an honored tradition – on this day – to recommend Jon and his gig services to everyone you meet, whether that be your clients here on Fiverr, your neighbors walking their dogs out on the street, or that person sitting next to you in the lobby at your dentist appointment. On this day, all people shall be encouraged to meet Jon, and learn more about what he does, and why he does it.

In addition, gifts are welcome – gifts in the form of much-appreciated gig orders. And all who partake of this gift-giving celebration, shall be lauded and honored here on the forum. They shall, by the simple act of giving said gift, be automatically inducted into “The Society of Jon”. This society shall become the keeper, promoter, and defender of all future JonBaas Day celebrations, and shall be recognized for it’s collective merits by all who celebrate this wondrous holiday in future months.

It has been declared, so shall it be.

On this day, December 15, 2017, the first monthly JonBaas Day celebration shall commence.

I shall be available for sympathy hugs all day, gifts are welcome at any time, the ledger of the “Society of Jon” had been opened, and a party sub and drinks await all celebrants in the Fiverr Form Lounge. Let us be merry, for it is an amazing honor to be a Fiverr seller (despite the frustrations that come with that chosen career title) 🙂 .

Happy JonBaas Day! 😃

hereby declare the 15th day of every month,

I’m blessed to be born in the JonBaas Day of November 😄

I thought maybe @glitchybot was saying “Bully for you!” as good old Teddy R often said!

But being he is not from the US, maybe not? :thinking:

I thought maybe @glitchybot was saying “Bully for you!” as good old Teddy R often said!

My past forum experiences with Mr. Glitchy indicate that he was probably trying to be insulting… I mean, funny. 😉

How do you remember all these things?

I typically forget who said what, when and how - within a few “daze.” 🙂

How do you remember all these things?

I typically forget who said what, when and how - within a few “daze.” 🙂

The troublemakers tend to stand out to me. Maybe it’s a gift? 😉

My past forum experiences with Mr. Glitchy indicate that he was probably trying to be insulting… I mean, funny. 😉

I don’t know if I told you this before or not. Once upon a time, I had a male forum user ask me, why I don’t give him attention, like how I give you attention. 😯 Strange peeps!

I don’t know if I told you this before or not. Once upon a time, I had a male forum user ask me, why I don’t give him attention, like how I give you attention. 😯 Strange peeps!

A male forum user was jealous of how you and I interact? 😮

I’m flattered. I think?

I’m flattered. I think?

I’m flattered. I think?

Yup! He was oddly upset. It took me by surprise, too.

I had a male forum user ask me, why I don’t give him attention, like how I give you attention

You said you wouldnt tell!

I had a male forum user ask me, why I don’t give him attention, like how I give you attention

65880_1.png eoinfinnegan:

🤐

Oops, looks like the 🐱 is outta the bag now.

Oh darn, I’m a bit late here…I hope it’s OK.

Happy JonBass day to you all!

Not sure how I should celebrate this glorious day, maybe I should buy a huge cake or something…and dress up in Jon’s favorite color, and drink Jon’s favorite drink…

Not sure how I should celebrate this glorious day, maybe I should buy a huge cake or something…and dress up in Jon’s favorite color, and drink Jon’s favorite drink…

As an artist, I like all colors. 😉

So, perhaps that’ll be the new tradition. Celebrants of this monthly holiday dress up in colorful outfits and drink their choice of water, coffee, or orange (or apple) juice. 😉

As an artist, I like all colors. 😉

So, perhaps that’ll be the new tradition. Celebrants of this monthly holiday dress up in colorful outfits and drink their choice of water, coffee, or orange (or apple) juice. 😉

drink their choice of water, coffee, or orange (or apple) juice.

I’m gonna assume you left Vodka out accidentally.

I’m not really a Vodka kind of guy, but that doesn’t mean others can’t enjoy it on this holiday. 😉

I’m not really a Vodka kind of guy, but that doesn’t mean others can’t enjoy it on this holiday

We have a full bar on Jon Baas day. You name it, we serve it, what we don’t have we mix in the bathtub.

I’m not really a Vodka kind of guy, but that doesn’t mean others can’t enjoy it on this holiday

We have a full bar on Jon Baas day. You name it, we serve it, what we don’t have we mix in the bathtub.

I’m sold. JonBaas Day is turning out to be even more awesome than originally decreed! 😉

I’m sold. JonBaas Day is turning out to be even more awesome than originally decreed! 😉

JonBaas Day is turning out to be even more awesome than originally decreed!

You need a merch store. I’d go for the Jon Baas 2018 calendar.

Archived