⏰ and 💰 ❓

vickiespencer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll go learn and perfect my skills in Ethical Hacking. It’s something I’ve wanted to pursue since I left school but I’ve had to put it aside to hustle and make some money.

Question: I don’t know what I have more passion for - technology or writing? Is that possible?

I don’t know what I have more passion for - technology or writing? Is that possible?

Sure! I have about 10 passions for various things: astronomy, anthropology, animals, etc.

I don’t know what I have more passion for - technology or writing? Is that possible?

Sure! I have about 10 passions for various things: astronomy, anthropology, animals, etc.

Great! Because somewhere along the line I also know I love DIY projects - mostly those related to technology, but any great project catches my fancy. That passion feels kind of secondary to the two I initially mentioned, though. Oh, well… time and money change everything.

I would start a cult that appeared to compete with misscrystal’s, but mine would only be open to horses so I don’t think it would really challenge hers much. My cult would be dedicated to Icelandic horses. Plus miniature horses. Plus Percherons. Ok, membership is still kind of iffy… it’s going to take a lot of that 🤑

I would travel the world 1st class, stay in 5 hotels, drive a convertible, write my novels day in and day out.

My dream is to visit as many places before I die and do it with style:

You can visit my stables during your travels! The chapel will be closed to humans, but the rest will be very inviting! 😉

I would like to go to other countries after I explore my own. Plus there are many Fiverr friends to show me their part of the US. I say go because I do not wish to travel, I just want to be there. However, if I must fly, I want a private plane with a bedroom, full bathroom, a kitchen with a chef and a dining room. I would fly to Scotland, because Lorna is there, then off to India because it intrigues me and I could pop in to say “Hi” to Writer. I also cannot forget Egypt, the pyramids, and Youssef. Malta would be much warmer than where I live this time of year and Cy may want to share scones and tea by the sea. Then there is a 🐕 Many more Forum users I know, sorry if I missed you.

I would like to go to other countries after I explore my own. Plus there are many Fiverr friends to show me their part of the US. I say go because I do not wish to travel, I just want to be there. However, if I must fly, I want a private plane with a bedroom, full bathroom, a kitchen with a chef and a dining room. I would fly to Scotland, because Lorna is there, then off to India because it intrigues me and I could pop in to say “Hi” to Writer. I also cannot forget Egypt, the pyramids, and Youssef. Malta would be much warmer than where I live this time of year and Cy may want to share scones and tea by the sea. Then there is a 🐕 Many more Forum users I know, sorry if I missed you.

The stables will likely be in Texas, although I imagine it will become a chain, so you can pop in. I expect to have additional ones in several places around the world. There will be magic time portals so you can travel between them in an instant.

I would start a cult that appeared to compete with misscrystal’s, but mine would only be open to horses so I don’t think it would really challenge hers much. My cult would be dedicated to Icelandic horses. Plus miniature horses. Plus Percherons. Ok, membership is still kind of iffy… it’s going to take a lot of that 🤑

What about Clydesdales and Morgans and Tennessee Walkers? and Polo ponies?

I would start a cult that appeared to compete with misscrystal’s, but mine would only be open to horses so I don’t think it would really challenge hers much.

I’d start a “cult” too, but it would be Star Trek themed, and, well, there’s already one of those. 😉

Gotta love the geek life! 😃

I would start a cult that appeared to compete with misscrystal’s, but mine would only be open to horses so I don’t think it would really challenge hers much.

I’d start a “cult” too, but it would be Star Trek themed, and, well, there’s already one of those. 😉

Gotta love the geek life! 😃

Ok, I’ll take all them too. I have ridden a Percheron but not a Clydesdale, I’ve ridden a few Tennessee Walkers and I have never even met a Morgan but they seem cool. I think Polo ponies are more of a sport categorization than a spiritual one, so I don’t know about including that in my cult. I have played ring spears but not polo… hmmm…

Gotta love the geek life!

I grok that and dffer you Water.

Ok, I’ll take all them too. I have ridden a Percheron but not a Clydesdale, I’ve ridden a few Tennessee Walkers and I have never even met a Morgan but they seem cool. I think Polo ponies are more of a sport categorization than a spiritual one, so I don’t know about including that in my cult. I have played ring spears but not polo… hmmm…

Gotta love the geek life!

I grok that and dffer you Water.

@fonthaunt I’ve seen a team of Clydesdales at full gallop pulling the Budweiser Beer truck, almost got run over by it actually, and also seen them at Renaissance Festivals in jousting matches. Magnificent.

And I won my first riding show on a wonderful Morgan.

That appears to be a photo of a woman telling a story to a group of people. I bet she’s telling the story of the Three Little Pigs. Maybe Goldilocks. It’s hard to tell by their facial expressions. 😉

By their facial expressions, it looks like she’s telling them to how to make vegan meatloaf, that’s how disinterested they look.

By their facial expressions, it looks like she’s telling them to how to make vegan meatloaf, that’s how disinterested they look.

That’s the normal facial expression for cult members. It’s called mindlessness.

Behavior, when mindless, is unmodulated by context, encouraging the person unwittingly to act like an automaton.

Archived