⏰ and 💰 ❓

vickiespencer

That’s the normal facial expression for cult members. It’s called mindlessness.

Behavior, when mindless, is unmodulated by context, encouraging the person unwittingly to act like an automaton.

I disagree, I’ve seen cults, cool cults, cuts that get you access to late night private movie screenings. You just need to choose cults wisely.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree, I’ve seen cults, cool cults, cuts that get you access to late night private movie screenings. You just need to choose cults wisely.

@ssj1236 I had a very memorable evening once as a child with the Reverend Moon cult–the very best fireworks display ever, mesmerizing. Explosions of fireworks right in my face and all around for hours.

@ssj1236 I had a very memorable evening once as a child with the Reverend Moon cult–the very best fireworks display ever, mesmerizing. Explosions of fireworks right in my face and all around for hours.

SEE! My point exactly some cults are truly worth it whereas others are just like a glorified book club.

I’d start ‘The Cult of Miss Crystal d’Canter’ My cult would basically be a fan cult of Miss Crystals cult. We’d be comprised of people too scared to actually join a real cult but who find the idea interesting. This being the case, we’d meet on a full moon, drink wine, and spy on Miss Crystal’s cult from the safe distance of a nearby hilltop.

Also, I’d be a beekeeper and a real writer.

I’d start ‘The Cult of Miss Crystal d’Canter’ My cult would basically be a fan cult of Miss Crystals cult. We’d be comprised of people too scared to actually join a real cult but who find the idea interesting. This being the case, we’d meet on a full moon, drink wine, and spy on Miss Crystal’s cult from the safe distance of a nearby hilltop.

Spending a night with oyu under the stars would be real fun.

Go to nerdy conventions all over the world.
Sometimes I’ll be running around attending panels like a typical nerd fan, or I’ll have a table out selling nerdy crafts.
I’ll also make nerdy props from my friend’s cosplay.

AWE DANG THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT :star_struck:

I’d start ‘The Cult of Miss Crystal d’Canter’ My cult would basically be a fan cult of Miss Crystals cult.

A metacult! Sounds 😎

I wouldn’t be doing anything that I’m not doing right now. Fortunate to have such inexpensive hobbies. (Listen everyone: The old saying about money can’t buy happiness is true - but lack of it can bring freaking anxiety!)

Archived