Order In fiverr.com

uncertain_pearl

Someone help me to get order. Why I’m not getting orders?

Why I’m not getting orders?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to get a first order

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills. Apart from the Fiverr search explore the horizon...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 103 ❤

You joined on October 30, that was only 8 days ago. I joined Fiverr July 15 and got my first order August 8. There is a huge amount of competition on Fiverr. What are you doing to make yourself stand out?

@vickiespencer I and some of my friends opened fiverr on the same date but they already got orders though there gig was not on the first page but after giving gig my gig 4 out of 5 gigs were on the first page for 3 days and copared to them my gig is better but still i didn’t get orders.

Why I’m not getting orders?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to get a first order

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills. Apart from the Fiverr search explore the horizon...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 103 ❤

@sahayeni thank you very much

@newsmike I am a seller not byer and I also don’t have any business I am on fiverr.com to work and to earn. I have potentiality and if I get order I will prove myself but I am not getting chance to prove my quality.

I am a seller not byer and I also don’t have any business I am on fiverr.com to work and to earn.

You should rethink that. If you are here to work and earn, then you own a business here on fiverr. So my question is valid, what are you doing to get people to buy from you?

@vickiespencer I and some of my friends opened fiverr on the same date but they already got orders though there gig was not on the first page but after giving gig my gig 4 out of 5 gigs were on the first page for 3 days and copared to them my gig is better but still i didn’t get orders.

Even if your gig is on the first page, it does not guarantee orders. You are a new seller, many will not trust you until you reach level one and have reviews that vouch for your quality of work.

copared to them my gig is better but still i didn’t get orders

I hope it’s not a writing gig that you offer!

But, seriously, there is a lot of competition on Fiverr. It doesn’t happen overnight. You need to stay on the site, look at Buyer Requests and promote your gig on social media to stand any chance of developing sales on Fiverr.

Good luck with it.

copared to them my gig is better but still i didn’t get orders

I hope it’s not a writing gig that you offer!

But, seriously, there is a lot of competition on Fiverr. It doesn’t happen overnight. You need to stay on the site, look at Buyer Requests and promote your gig on social media to stand any chance of developing sales on Fiverr.

Good luck with it.

@homeestates thank you very much

If you are not getting orders may be you are not writing impressive and detailed info. In buyer request

They will order you if they trust you and to trust they want a person who understand their requirements and also offer best prices… You have to show them that why you are the best for this job and if you do, you will get your first order very soon .🙂

Good Luck !!

here is the thing. actually, I’ve been there. I joined on Fiverr June but got first order August. because I kept sending custom offers to buyer request. if I didn’t send those custom offers I’m pretty sure that I would have never received any order. also, make sure that your gig looks professional. and always upload actual works you did. try to send all 10 buyer request per day. bit the lowest price you can offer until you get some orders. to be honest I completed $40 worth projects for $5. I had to quote $5 because of some reasons. *I never received any single order before *spent 2 months without an order *and $5 is better than having nothing. I focused on completing orders and buyer satisfaction. still the same. all worked well so I become a level 2 seller in 3months. 😊

Hello All, Im New to Fiverr Today , I make Handmade Custom Socks , I see there are a few people on here selling socks so wish me luck lol … Looks pretty simple and straight forward so fingers crossed I will be making shed loads of socks for Fiverr Customers by the end of the month . Good Luck All

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. Since you are new today, I guess you have not read the Forum Do’s and Don’ts. It is best for you to start your own thread under “My Fiverr Gigs” or New User Introductions." and not do so as part of the thread of another poster.

Your socks look interesting. I look forward to reading your gigs when you create them. Also on the home page way at the bottom is helpful information for new sellers. Best of luck on Fiverr! 😃

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. Since you are new today, I guess you have not read the Forum Do’s and Don’ts. It is best for you to start your own thread under “My Fiverr Gigs” or New User Introductions." and not do so as part of the thread of another poster.

Your socks look interesting. I look forward to reading your gigs when you create them. Also on the home page way at the bottom is helpful information for new sellers. Best of luck on Fiverr! 😃

Hello , Thanks for the info Im trying to do as much as i can in so little time ha ha you know what its like , Thanks for the Welcome:smiley:

I am a seller not byer and I also don’t have any business I am on fiverr.com to work and to earn.

You should rethink that. If you are here to work and earn, then you own a business here on fiverr. So my question is valid, what are you doing to get people to buy from you?

@newsmike I am a certified Digital Marketer and web designer. What extra should I do?

If you are not getting orders may be you are not writing impressive and detailed info. In buyer request

They will order you if they trust you and to trust they want a person who understand their requirements and also offer best prices… You have to show them that why you are the best for this job and if you do, you will get your first order very soon .🙂

Good Luck !!

@kaursurvin64 thank you very much for suggestions.

Someone help me to get order. Why I’m not getting orders?

Someone help me to get order.

Unfortunately, I cannot roll my eyes any louder.

No one here is going to give you orders just because you have gigs on Fiverr. YOU are going to have to do work to EARN your orders. That is how business works, and that is how your business here on Fiverr works. Take responsibility for your own success. Don’t ask people to give it to you for free.

here is the thing. actually, I’ve been there. I joined on Fiverr June but got first order August. because I kept sending custom offers to buyer request. if I didn’t send those custom offers I’m pretty sure that I would have never received any order. also, make sure that your gig looks professional. and always upload actual works you did. try to send all 10 buyer request per day. bit the lowest price you can offer until you get some orders. to be honest I completed $40 worth projects for $5. I had to quote $5 because of some reasons. *I never received any single order before *spent 2 months without an order *and $5 is better than having nothing. I focused on completing orders and buyer satisfaction. still the same. all worked well so I become a level 2 seller in 3months. 😊

@max3dmodel thank you very much for sharing your experience. It will help me very much.

Hello All, Im New to Fiverr Today , I make Handmade Custom Socks , I see there are a few people on here selling socks so wish me luck lol … Looks pretty simple and straight forward so fingers crossed I will be making shed loads of socks for Fiverr Customers by the end of the month . Good Luck All

@retrosheepknits welcome to fiverr.com

Archived