Order In fiverr.com

uncertain_pearl

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr. Since you are new today, I guess you have not read the Forum Do’s and Don’ts. It is best for you to start your own thread under “My Fiverr Gigs” or New User Introductions." and not do so as part of the thread of another poster.

Your socks look interesting. I look forward to reading your gigs when you create them. Also on the home page way at the bottom is helpful information for new sellers. Best of luck on Fiverr! 😃

@vickiespencer thak you very much.

Someone help me to get order.

Unfortunately, I cannot roll my eyes any louder.

No one here is going to give you orders just because you have gigs on Fiverr. YOU are going to have to do work to EARN your orders. That is how business works, and that is how your business here on Fiverr works. Take responsibility for your own success. Don’t ask people to give it to you for free.

@jonbaas thank you for commenting…But if you are not giving me suggestions than its ok. Here are many good peoples giving me suggestions, so if you are not then others will do

@jonbaas thank you for commenting…But if you are not giving me suggestions than its ok. Here are many good peoples giving me suggestions, so if you are not then others will do

I’m not giving you suggestions because you are asking us to do your work for you. That’s not going to happen. Please take responsibility for your own success. Read the forum. Read the TOS. Read Fiverr’s blog and new seller resources. Your answers have already been written. Please read them yourself, instead of trying to find the easy no-work way to success.

I’m not giving you suggestions because you are asking us to do your work for you. That’s not going to happen. Please take responsibility for your own success. Read the forum. Read the TOS. Read Fiverr’s blog and new seller resources. Your answers have already been written. Please read them yourself, instead of trying to find the easy no-work way to success.

@jonbaas Ok… Thank you jon …I wipl try my best.

@newsmike I am a certified Digital Marketer and web designer. What extra should I do?

I am a certified Digital Marketer and web designer. What extra should I do?

Ah, excellent. You are a marketer. What would a marketer do to become known to his or her customers? Surely you know this – since you refer to yourself as a “digital marketer”.

I am a certified Digital Marketer and web designer. What extra should I do?

Ah, excellent. You are a marketer. What would a marketer do to become known to his or her customers? Surely you know this – since you refer to yourself as a “digital marketer”.

Yeh, I got this…I will try my best. Thank you jon

@uncertain_pearl I checked your gigs. I cannot see your work portfolios, an only single image for a gig. try to upload your 3 works and one video. video can be a slideshow of your works.to be honest if I check your gigs as a buyer I would never order because I cannot see your experience in gigs.

@max3dmodel I didn’t get any orders yet where I will bring experience. If I had completed orders then I might say that I am an experienced marketer. Yes I will follow your instructions to upload a video and a more images.

Archived