Your experience with AVAILABLE NOW feature

kha1ed

Guest phantompower

@phantompower Thanks a lot for the video.

So as far as I can see, there is two part; If you are seller, then it is a great feature for you. But if you are a seller, need to be on the toes all the time, as it’s so easy to get penalized. I also got the pop up message but still not seeing the feature is activated for me.

When you get the pop up it means that part of the system reads that you have the feature, but the other part of the system hasn’t yet updated the feature on your profile. So, once the systems update the feature will show up… This is just my thought.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hei there! So I had an amazing experience with fiverr for over 9 months, starting in december 2016 with only 150$ and getting to august -september to 1000$.But something went horribly wrong with my gigs since available now feature.

99% of the sales that I had last month were from available now ,almost nobody contacted me outside of that feature and once I got blocked because of a scam user who was sending people links to youtube videos my sales dropped.

So I made…250$ in october , that NEVER HAPPENED TO ME.I don’t know what’s the issue since I had 9 months of good income… I am really shocked this happened. Fiverr is my only source of income without it I am nothing.

it looks like the Available Now feature has been in beta for a couple years?

The forum post about it goes back to 2015… Is this true?

No it has not been in beta more than a couple of months.

Thanks for the clarification!

I will go back to my corner and patiently wait for this feature.

Lets try to improve together this new tools and all members to be happy, also fiverr .

That new tolls its build it , we must to share our suggestions and our experiences to improve it.

So this new beta option Available Now , its means to answer fast , less than 5 minute.

Lets say u receive 10 message in same time , from 10 different users. Obviously u cant answer.

Lets say one customer send one long message and need alot information. How u can even read all message and CREATE one profesional answer in just 4-5 minute ?

Lets say u will answer fast for first message , quess what ? its not enough , u must to answer for all conversation even if its to long or strange.
Example: after couple message will be finish with Thanks, If the customer will write. Thanks or Have a nice day, u will be block to use this tools for 30 days , because u dont answer. What i must to answer ? Have a nice day u too ? And if i answer and the customer again answer…another polite message? So its already chat ?
How will improve this quality of conversation and the most important quality of informations ? WHY someone will send me messages ? BECAUSE NEED MORE INFORMATIONS.
To give that informations and not one fake answer useless because i have just 3-4 minute time to answer, we need time and understand the concern of customers and different oportunity. For that exist offer custom. Customer ask about some solutions and prices , and i need time to calculate and give the best answer and offer.
Will increase the quality of comunicate this fast answers ? No

Lets say fiverr website have lag or the internet its down for 3 minute , u dont know that…on your browser u see the time how its run, and no appears any new message. How we can control that ? We cant. But the auto system will block to use this option.

Lets say competitors will send me message like a spam , to ask me anything just to spend my time and to be block to use for 30 days this available tools.

Dont forget, u must to answer for EACH member for throughout the conversation, So its not one single message and answer. All your answers for the whole conversation must to be in less than 5 minute , dosent meathers what ask.

Lets say u have in the same time 3 converstation start it. How u can type and manage each answer ? Each members ask different things. If u give fake answers , u can lose that customers .

Lets say some members will build some imacro script for auto answers , in that moment Available tools its for what ? Soon or later all sellers will use that script , and all messages will be robotical.

Lets say have 2 minute away for finish Available Now and in that moment i receive one message, After 5 minute not exists active anymore Available Now, still the system will see in my future conversation , i dont answer fast that 5 minute.

Lets say i have old customers with open conversations for couple months. All the time comunicate short information about new links or just numbers of increase something. They are new messages ? The old customer just CONTINUE and send me one information , no need to answer nothing. Will spend time to write one polite message THANKS just because its active Available Now Beta tools ?

Lets say u delivery one order , upload videos or something. How u can answer on new message and keep the conversation fast than 5 minute? The internet will be slow , u even dont see that message to late to have time to create even…one answer !!!

Lets say the system say u are block 30 days to use this option because u answer late but its not like that. All this will increase the area of help and people who answer there will open more and more tickets. Who will be happy in this situation ?

Its not better to have one button to auto answer and generate something like that :
I received your message, i need more than 15 minute to answer u. Because some answers must to contain very much informations and also create the different option for buyer to choise.
Think about some buyers spend 1000$ per order. Do u think will be happy with one fake answer : "Sure i will do it."
Sound just a unproffesional job. So befor to order will lose the chance to take the orders because will answers to short and fast. That its very wrong. This is not 5$

I can write more then that. Lets hope its enought.
Show must go on

Hard to tell. I keep getting kicked off of it through no fault of my own. It’s a Beta, so I understand that. I think 5 minutes is way too short a time, and I also think that once you have less than 5 orders in your queue, you should be able to use Available Now immediately instead of waiting for a month.

On 11/8/2017 at 10:13 AM, avextor said:

It’s a cool Feature. Now, Buyers can know me if I’m Available Now, Try it! 😎

I tried it several times, but no luck. 😐 

On 11/9/2017 at 9:36 AM, bobshaw23 said:

Hard to tell. I keep getting kicked off of it through no fault of my own. It’s a Beta, so I understand that. I think 5 minutes is way too short a time, and I also think that once you have less than 5 orders in your queue, you should be able to use Available Now immediately instead of waiting for a month.

Hey, what do you mean by getting kicked off??

Hey, what do you mean by getting kicked off??

Supposedly, I violated one of the Available Now rules, which is responding in less than 5 minutes. I actually did respond to everything within 5 minutes, but a glitch caused Fiverr to think I didn’t. When I contacted CS, they said they couldn’t do anything because it’s all automated. So I’m out of luck for another month.

Hello there,

It’s really great to help the seller for earning more by this option. But unfortunately this option not yet i get in my profile. I asked some of my friends Available Now option and some of them said they get this option and some of are not ! Those who get this potion they said that it really helpful. I am trying to find the reason but sill i can’t. If you have any idea then please let me know!

Thank you

If you spend a bit of time looking at all the forum posts regarding Available Now (by doing a simple search), you’ll soon find out that this feature is in Beta testing, which means only a select group of people have this feature.

Once the feature goes out of Beta testing, everyone will have it. Till then, you will have to wait patiently for it to be tested 😉

P.S. don’t get your hopes too high, because this feature doesn’t guarantee you sales or more earnings - you are still in charge of getting sales. I know a few people who’ve used this feature without any success - I even tried it myself and haven’t seen any difference whatsoever.

Archived