Your experience with AVAILABLE NOW feature

kha1ed

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You’re lucky, too. 😃 You at least have the option to use it (if you clean those orders one day - maybe with CS help), I’m still not part of beta testing, so I don’t even have a chance to use it. 🙂

You at least have the option to use it (if you clean those orders one day

I do not have the option to use it. I have about 20 old unstarted orders that will ruin my completion rate and cause me to be demoted if I have them cancelled.

You at least have the option to use it (if you clean those orders one day

I do not have the option to use it. I have about 20 old unstarted orders that will ruin my completion rate and cause me to be demoted if I have them cancelled.

Aha, then I understood you incorrectly - I thought you have an option, but it’s locked because of orders. Well, in your case I would check it out with CS, but I heard that if they clear unstarted orders, it doesn’t affect your stats. It’s worth a try. 🙂

Aha, then I understood you incorrectly - I thought you have an option, but it’s locked because of orders. Well, in your case I would check it out with CS, but I heard that if they clear unstarted orders, it doesn’t affect your stats. It’s worth a try. 🙂

According to what others have reported who have done that, it does count against your completion rate.

Customer support does not have the ability to change your stats on your analytics page.

It seems that is not simply a matter of number of completed orders, or other requirements.
I contacted CS today and they told me:

Please keep in mind that we are still rolling out this feature.
Keep an eye out for when the feature becomes available on your Fiverr account.

According to what others have reported who have done that, it does count against your completion rate.

Customer support does not have the ability to change your stats on your analytics page.

I would leave them alone so your level remains in tact. That’s more important.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if this feature is still available, or if it’s being rolled out to more users? I actually never knew about this feature until I stumbled upon the topic in the forum today.

I still have it (don´t use it, though) and I can see it on some people´s gigs.

Hi,
I was using the"Available Now" feature but suddenly it got off and now I am unable to use this feature. I meet all the necessary criteria of using “Available Now” and don’t have any cancellations to my order.I contacted CS but they said that it is in the Beta phase.
My question is that I was using it a couple of minutes before but all of a sudden it has stopped working for me saying I don’t meet the criteria of cancellation ratio.
Can anybody help?
Thanks

It’s a beta feature, so it’s very likely not super stable. Don’t count on it.

This feature has helped me as I am a new seller. So it would have been good if it was available for me.I meet all the criteria but somehow it stopped with no help from the CS team.

This feature has helped me as I am a new seller. So it would have been good if it was available for me.I meet all the criteria but somehow it stopped with no help from the CS team.

So it would have been good if it was available for me.

Well, as I said, it’s a beta feature that’s not necessarily going to stick around. So again, don’t rely on it.

You can complain about it, but it’s not going to bring it back.

Hi,

I was using the"Available Now" feature but suddenly it got off and now I am unable to use this feature. I meet all the necessary criteria of using “Available Now” and don’t have any cancellations to my order.I contacted CS but they said that it is in the Beta phase.

My question is that I was using it a couple of minutes before but all of a sudden it has stopped working for me saying I don’t meet the criteria of cancellation ratio.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

I don’t meet the criteria of cancellation ratio

Did you cancel any active orders?

Guest offlinehelpers

It seems to be happening to all of us who had it - we’re all in the red for the 3rd criteria.

If it is everybody, as it seems to be, I wouldn’t worry too much! ☀️

On 4/11/2018 at 8:09 AM, thecreativeguys said:

Did you cancel any active orders?

No,I didn’t have any cancellations till date.

On 4/11/2018 at 8:11 AM, offlinehelpers said:

It seems to be happening to all of us who had it - we’re all in the red for the 3rd criteria. If it is everybody, as it seems to be, I wouldn’t worry too much! ☀️

The same 3rd criteria marked red.I don’t know why. I even contacted the CS but they said that its because of cancellation ratios and to tell you I don’t have any cancellations till now. Will it be available back to us? Any idea??

An official response from Fiverr CS

regarding Available Now feature.

It’s not because of your bad luck. Many users are facing this. I created a ticket and here is the reply from the Fiverr team: [58%20AM]

I got the same response without any clarifications except its beta phase.

There seems to be a bug because I was using it regularly for a while, I have no idea if it helped or not, but now, even though I have a 5-star rating and zero cancellations/late deliveries, I can’t use it because it says I don’t have a high completion/satisfaction score. Is this a new bug?

Archived