Your experience with AVAILABLE NOW feature

kha1ed

There seems to be a bug because I was using it regularly for a while, I have no idea if it helped or not, but now, even though I have a 5-star rating and zero cancellations/late deliveries, I can’t use it because it says I don’t have a high completion/satisfaction score. Is this a new bug?

I think so…when its gone Even I don’t get any order…its really important so much for me 😥

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

Right now this feature is not available, to no one!

I was able to use it until a couple of weeks ago where it was disabled.

I contacted CS and was told it is temporarily disabled.

Just checked - mine’s working again!

Guest offlinehelpers

Just checked - mine’s working again!

oh wow! check the e-mail i received from CS! :thinking:

Were you able to use it yesterday? that´s when they told me no one is able to use it.

Didn’t try it yesterday! ☀️

Maybe they’ve finished working on it?

Guest voiceoverphil

A Beta version can take a while to be tested - I still remember that in 2010, Fiverr was in Beta for years. True, it was the whole platform in beta, and this is a small feature - but still… when it will be ready, you’ll know. 😉

Are you sure Fiverr isn’t still in Beta??? I’m online and not showing in the search results for online, so… 😂

Guest offlinehelpers

You must be overjoyed. Are you going to use it? 😃

It’s still not avail to moi. Only the cool kids were lucky enuff to have this feature.

Possibly - but I didn’t really like it when i had it before! ☀️

• 1 month later...

Don’t know one thing when available now feature active i got lot of order at least 3/4 order per day…but when its gone and still my gig are on 5no. page but I don’t get any order…
last 4 days I used available now feature but now its show the error that High completion and satisfaction score…I saw many seller use this feature now…then what’s problem with me

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s still in beta, so few users have it.

I had it, it’s gone, it might come back, who knows? 😉

Archived