Your experience with AVAILABLE NOW feature

kha1ed

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phantompower

That feature is like a car. You need to learn how to drive, pick passengers, drive then to their destination then you get paid. If you simply sit on the drivers sit and hope for a gta “funny magnet” cheat, it won’t work.

So one of my successful video gig is in the Promotional Videos category.
All of a sudden all the metrics dropped and I believe this is due to the Available Now feature.
This feature seems to be now enabled by default for buyers and all the gigs even lesser ratings are shown on the top of the results even if you sort the gigs by “Bes Selling”.
What really annoys me is the fact that I can’t even enable the Available Now as I don’t meet the criteria of having less than 5 active orders.

Hi all,

I have warned last mount although I have turned off Available Now feature from mobile website. In this week, I have warned again although I have turned off Available Now feature from mobile website. There is no problem if I turn it off from desktop website.

Have you ever get any warning like that? I am not sure if this is a bug or I go insane 🙂 I have already contacted to cs.

Thanks for kind replies 🙂

Yes. When i turn off available now, after 2 hours a buyer came and i replied him after 2 hours.

Next day i saw my available now featured has been closed.

This is happening every month with me

I was punished last month as this bug and wait 1 month to re activate available now feature. And now i am punished again.

I aleays turn it off when i am not available. I wrote cs again and waiting their reply.

I was punished last month as this bug and wait 1 month to re activate available now feature. And now i am punished again.

I aleays turn it off when i am not available. I wrote cs again and waiting their reply.

They replied me i broke the rules many times 😂

Really unfair

CS send me usual auto messages that teach me rules. I am here since 2014. Of course i know the rules. I just inform them about a bug and now i am punished a bug. This is not fair.

There are lots of bugs i always write them but they only send auto messages like a robot. Why we write them? They should be aware of bugs and fix the. But they do not.

If you spend a bit of time looking at all the forum posts regarding Available Now (by doing a simple search), you’ll soon find out that this feature is in Beta testing, which means only a select group of people have this feature.

Once the feature goes out of Beta testing, everyone will have it. Till then, you will have to wait patiently for it to be tested 😉

P.S. don’t get your hopes too high, because this feature doesn’t guarantee you sales or more earnings - you are still in charge of getting sales. I know a few people who’ve used this feature without any success - I even tried it myself and haven’t seen any difference whatsoever.

I even tried it myself and haven’t seen any difference whatsoever.

That is the first good news I’ve heard in a while, not that it didn’t help you but that it is not getting everyone massive sales while mine are in a slump. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Available Now (Beta) is Now Available for me 😉 is this help me in making more orders ?

is this help me in making more orders ?

Maybe one or two. In the long run, though, Available Now is not a magic feature that will make you successful. It’s merely a tool to help YOU build your reputation.

If you want to be successful, you’re going to have to do a whole lot more than sitting back and waiting for people to buy from you. Get out there and promote your gigs!

is this help me in making more orders ?

Maybe one or two. In the long run, though, Available Now is not a magic feature that will make you successful. It’s merely a tool to help YOU build your reputation.

If you want to be successful, you’re going to have to do a whole lot more than sitting back and waiting for people to buy from you. Get out there and promote your gigs!

Thanks A lot @jonbaas <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi,
Finally, I get the 5th review and can enable the feature "available now"
Today on the 19th day I created my Fiverr account and have got 6 orders (5 are complete and 1 in the process).

I think this is very fast 🙂 And all I do is hang out in the buyer request section (Send offer) and share all my gigs on social media (every day).

Well, I am very happy because in my opinion the feature available now is very influential 🙂 Hopefully, the future will be better and more orders 🙂

Have a great day 😉

Congratulations on hitting the 5 review marks so quickly.

Available now is a very handy feature and one I’m glad that Fiverr came out with.

Misscrystal, your inactive orders should not count against you, but your delivered orders do according to what I have been told by Fiverr’s CS.

Hope that helps,
Justin

Congratulations on hitting the 5 review marks so quickly.

Available now is a very handy feature and one I’m glad that Fiverr came out with.

Misscrystal, your inactive orders should not count against you, but your delivered orders do according to what I have been told by Fiverr’s CS.

Hope that helps,

Justin

I don’t have Available Now available to me since I have old inactive orders.

I cannot cancel them without it affecting my completion rate.

How do your delivered orders count against you?

I don’t have Available Now available to me since I have old inactive orders.

How do your delivered orders count against you?

Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

Archived