Doing Publicity to my Gig on Facebook make more sales

ddythemes

We cannot predict the success of your marketing campaign. If you want to run an ad, by all means, go for it. The only way to know how successful that ad will be is by trial and error.

yes , But I am sure that I’am not the first to try that.

So I want to know from guys who had experience with that =)

thanks for your replay

No. You won’t get sales. You clearly don’t understand how advertising works. You don’t pay $20 and automatically get $40 in sales. You need to go away, research how you specifically might be able to use Facebook advertising to get sales, draw up a strategy, and implement that strategy accordingly.

No. You won’t get sales. You clearly don’t understand how advertising works. You don’t pay $20 and automatically get $40 in sales. You need to go away, research how you specifically might be able to use Facebook advertising to get sales, draw up a strategy, and implement that strategy accordingly.

could you explain to me please 🙂

could you explain to me please 🙂

could you explain to me please

If you don’t know how to run advertisements, perhaps you should not be jumping into that area of marketing until you do some research on it first. There are no easy answers for obtaining sales. I certainly hope you aren’t expecting solutions without any hard work.

If you want to pursue Facebook advertising, search online, and you will find plenty of tutorials for running successful Facebook ads. Throwing money at an ad system, and expecting brilliant success is not going to work. Taking the time to learn how to do it right, might. But YOU need to take the time to learn how it works. Your gigs are your business – your career – your job. Do what you need to in order to research how to do things the right way. We are not going to hand-hold you through the process. You need to take responsibility for learning how to do things on your own.

could you explain to me please

If you don’t know how to run advertisements, perhaps you should not be jumping into that area of marketing until you do some research on it first. There are no easy answers for obtaining sales. I certainly hope you aren’t expecting solutions without any hard work.

If you want to pursue Facebook advertising, search online, and you will find plenty of tutorials for running successful Facebook ads. Throwing money at an ad system, and expecting brilliant success is not going to work. Taking the time to learn how to do it right, might. But YOU need to take the time to learn how it works. Your gigs are your business – your career – your job. Do what you need to in order to research how to do things the right way. We are not going to hand-hold you through the process. You need to take responsibility for learning how to do things on your own.

Thank you for explain 😘

I think I tired that once for $5 or so.
You cant tell how many visited your page and if they were sent by facebook or not. And even if they visit your page that does not mean they will buy.

As the guys said, it needs some study. But you can try it for $5 maybe. Your add will reach about 300 I guess.

Archived