I wanna make a team account

msrsumon

Interesting information. It looks like I missed out on quite a bit.

It was crazy at work today and with the exception of a few short burst here and there, I didn’t have much time.

Earlier, I gave a short answer of yes. I was going to give my opinion, as a buyer, for that answer in greater depth. After reading the posts made by two of our Pro Sellers, I realized I am missing 50% of something.

As someone who is a buyer only (no gigs here), I only have the perspective from that half - if that makes sense. I do not have the perspective from someone who is a seller or a buyer/seller.

Both Paul and Frank are Professional Sellers, therefore they have unique insight from 5r directly. I do not feel I can contribute to the discussion in a meaningful way; if I did, it would only be from the buyer’s side.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was crazy at work today and with the exception of a few short burst here and there, I didn’t have much time.

Earlier, I gave a short answer of yes. I was going to give my opinion, as a buyer, for that answer in greater depth. After reading the posts made by two of our Pro Sellers, I realized I am missing 50% of something.

As someone who is a buyer only (no gigs here), I only have the perspective from that half - if that makes sense. I do not have the perspective from someone who is a seller or a buyer/seller.

Both Paul and Frank are Professional Sellers, therefore they have unique insight from 5r directly. I do not feel I can contribute to the discussion in a meaningful way; if I did, it would only be from the buyer’s side.

I do not feel I can contribute to the discussion in a meaningful way; if I did, it would only be from the buyer’s side.

The OP asked if buyers would be interested in Pro gigs, so I believe that contributing from the buyer’s side would definitely mean a lot. 🙂

I think that’s part of what we’re missing as Pro sellers. I have ideas about what buyers are looking for from Pro’s (and indeed have written a blog post about that very thing), but they are only assumptions. I would love to hear your take on it.

Hi @msrsumon
The area where we write is the raw form of code, which can include html code, bb code etc.on right side window it shows the actual output of content , how it will look.

You can read about BB code here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode
Or in short bb code are short code which are used on any forum. bb code are different from html .

Link can not be used in titles, but can be used in content area or Left side box where we write.

Ok. I understand your words.

One question _ you know when we go to our profile there is an option to view our profile as a buyer and as a seller. Even if a seller view his profile as buyer, Is he still unable to open a team account?

Ok. I understand your words.

Confession: I’ve spent the better part of the day saying this…and it’s my new favorite thing in the world.

Hi @msrsumon

The area where we write is the raw form of code, which can include html code, bb code etc.on right side window it shows the actual output of content , how it will look.

You can read about BB code here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

Or in short bb code are short code which are used on any forum. bb code are different from html .

Link can not be used in titles, but can be used in content area or Left side box where we write.

Ya, i understand. But two days ago i posted a link where it says bb code but after posting this the system warned me and hid my post.

But why?

Ya, i understand. But two days ago i posted a link where it says bb code but after posting this the system warned me and hid my post.

But why?

@msrsumon You have posted more than once with a link in the title area. In the ad category the guidelines ask you not to do this and ask you to write something in the body of the post before posting links there. Posting links in the title field or posting links by themselves in the body of the post can trigger the forum spam filter. If you do it repeatedly the forum system can block you - it’s automatic - so we recommend that you follow these guidelines:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

About the My Fiverr Gigs category

This category is for advertising Fiverr Gigs. It is not for advertising anything but Fiverr Gigs. This is the only place on the forum where you may list links to your Gigs for sale. Please write something about your gig in the post and don't...

Reading time: 18 mins ? Likes: 369 ❤

@msrsumon You have posted more than once with a link in the title area. In the ad category the guidelines ask you not to do this and ask you to write something in the body of the post before posting links there. Posting links in the title field or posting links by themselves in the body of the post can trigger the forum spam filter. If you do it repeatedly the forum system can block you - it’s automatic - so we recommend that you follow these guidelines:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

About the My Fiverr Gigs category

This category is for advertising Fiverr Gigs. It is not for advertising anything but Fiverr Gigs. This is the only place on the forum where you may list links to your Gigs for sale. Please write something about your gig in the post and don't...

Reading time: 18 mins ? Likes: 369 ❤

@fonthaunt thanks a lot for your valuable information.

But if i want to advertise a specific gig from my all gigs then how can i do that without pasting a link address of my that gig in fiverr forum?

Hope to get an answer from you.

Thanks once again.

Guest offlinehelpers

@fonthaunt thanks a lot for your valuable information.

But if i want to advertise a specific gig from my all gigs then how can i do that without pasting a link address of my that gig in fiverr forum?

Hope to get an answer from you.

Thanks once again.

Just go to the gig you want, and copy and paste its URL! 🙂

Make sure you give a title, and only paste the gig link into the text and not the title.

I’ve added a gig of mine to ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ so you can see how to do it.

Make sure you give a title, and only paste the gig link into the text and not the title.

Ok, i understand but there are two boxes for writing texts. Fisrt says, write a title here or paste a link. And the second one where says bbc code or html code…

My question is that in which area/text box am i allowed to post a link of my specific gig? And will i have to write something before pasting the link or can i paste the link at first before writing something about my gig?

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok, i understand but there are two boxes for writing texts. Fisrt says, write a title here or paste a link. And the second one where says bbc code or html code…

My question is that in which area/text box am i allowed to post a link of my specific gig? And will i have to write something before pasting the link or can i paste the link at first before writing something about my gig?

Just type into the left hand box - what you’re typing is then duplicated in the right hand box, showing images etc.

You can add text before or after your link - it doesn’t matter which way round, or you can add no text if you want.

Just type into the left hand box - what you’re typing is then duplicated in the right hand box, showing images etc.

You can add text before or after your link - it doesn’t matter which way round, or you can add no text if you want.

But i did the same thing as you are saying now then why the system warned me and hid my post? Could you please check that hidden post of mine? (If you are able)

Ok checking that one

Guest offlinehelpers

But i did the same thing as you are saying now then why the system warned me and hid my post? Could you please check that hidden post of mine? (If you are able)

5rrscreen.thumb.png.d961636e5c6745c636952cc2ee02a863.png

Guest offlinehelpers

Wow! I just wanted this illustration.

Thank you so much.

Please one more question…

Can i write the same title or not for giving addvertise for my different gigs for the next time/ future as you have shown me?

Yes - that should be fine! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Are you available all the time when i need?

LOL - no, I’m not a bot, despite previous suggestions, so I have to sleep etc. just like every Fiverr buyer or seller!

If I’m around, I’ll help you if I can.

The best thing you can do is read everything you can on the forum before you ask a question, because it may well have been asked before.

Good luck! 🙂

LOL - no, I’m not a bot, despite previous suggestions, so I have to sleep etc. just like every Fiverr buyer or seller!

If I’m around, I’ll help you if I can.

The best thing you can do is read everything you can on the forum before you ask a question, because it may well have been asked before.

Good luck! 🙂

That’s why i asked these question to you.

Thanks once again.

Isn’t it possible to avail you even i mention you?

Guest offlinehelpers

That’s why i asked these question to you.

Thanks once again.

Isn’t it possible to avail you even i mention you?

Yes - if I’m around I’ll be happy to help, and I’m sure other forum users will as well - we’re just not on here 24/7.

Yes - if I’m around I’ll be happy to help, and I’m sure other forum users will as well - we’re just not on here 24/7.

O i see, Nevertheless i will prefer to get help from you than others.(if possible)

Really like you dear.

Many many thanks!

msrsumon.

Archived