I wanna make a team account

msrsumon

On 12/30/2017 at 2:36 AM, chrsplmr said:

I have a opinion, I have noticed sellers one week charging $25 the very next day charging $250 and now they are getting a boost in the SERP. I notice better quality sellers getting kicked to higher pages. The PRO is a travesty. However only a opinion.

[link]

I’ve seen some gigs in my category TRYING to charge that much but they only have a couple of fake looking reviews and no one buys them. In my own case however I do regularly get high prices so I’m not doing it to manipulate where my gigs are placed like some of the new ones who try that.

I just wonder where the price ceiling is.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don’t care if I am Fiverr Pro seller or Fiverr General seller, I keep my price fair, with the option for the buyer to upgrade with my extras, so they can choose what they want to hire me for.

I also don’t offer anyone a discount for something that may cost me more then what they can invest. Therefore, I have regular clients who hire the basic gigs based on their budget, or they pick the high price extras. And if I have enough materials that have been donated to me, I go the extra mile and offer the extra help without the additional charges.
At the end of the day, it always feels good to pay it forward.

Wishing you all, a happy new year 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Not too much. 😳 by its definition I’ll suppose it’s an account you can share with several people… right? Well, tell me if I got it all wrong please

Teams Account Allows You To Add Existing Fiverr Users To The Same Account

You Can Create A Team And Fund It With A Balance For All Team Members To Purchase From Fiverr. You Dont Have To Share Your Account Only You Can Fund Other Team Members…

Archived