Describe me fun game!

zeeshan_tirmizi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And your username reminds me of SHAH RUKH KHAN most famous Asian Paints advertisement… Deluxe… Deluxe… Deluxe!!! 😋

@iamsachmusic is a guy who loves social media. He spent a lot of time on most social platforms and became an expert, so one day he thought “hey… I can make some bucks with this stuff”, so everything started… He’s smart and polite and always give good advice in the forum.

@iamsachmusic is a guy who loves social media. He spent a lot of time on most social platforms and became an expert, so one day he thought “hey… I can make some bucks with this stuff”, so everything started… He’s smart and polite and always give good advice in the forum.

@wuerz123 is the seller who is doing the best job comparing to the other sellers. The only thing is she has too much orders to work on… so all negative reviews on his profile are late deliveries… "Cancelled Order. Seller failed to deliver on time,"

So what it means is she is getting 100% success rate here on Fiverr. This is the best thing to achieve. She is working here from last 5 years… Se is a senior member of Fiverr now. Great Grandma!! 😂

@wuerz123 is the seller who is doing the best job comparing to the other sellers. The only thing is she has too much orders to work on… so all negative reviews on his profile are late deliveries… "Cancelled Order. Seller failed to deliver on time,"

So what it means is she is getting 100% success rate here on Fiverr. This is the best thing to achieve. She is working here from last 5 years… Se is a senior member of Fiverr now. Great Grandma!! 😂

he has too much orders to work on

on his profile

Great Grandpa

LOLolol! “He” is actually a she 😂 @wuerz123 I did see people thinking you are a “he” on your feedback pages, so I guess @iamsachmusic didn’t scroll much through your reviews to actually find out you’re a she 😛

Unless he used “he” as a fallback replacement for “it” and “they” 😃

It’s curious, though, how buyers always assume a seller to be male when there is no evidence of the opposite gender (although the profile photo should be enough evidence 😛 )

on his profile

Great Grandpa

LOLolol! “He” is actually a she 😂 @wuerz123 I did see people thinking you are a “he” on your feedback pages, so I guess @iamsachmusic didn’t scroll much through your reviews to actually find out you’re a she 😛

It’s curious, though, how buyers always assume a seller to be male when there is no evidence of the opposite gender (although the profile photo should be enough evidence 😛 )

My bad!!! @wuerz123 my apologies. :disappointed_relieved::pensive:

on his profile

Great Grandpa

although the profile photo should be enough evidence

She is using one of her work i think in her profile picture. That’s the problem with me. Everytime i thought… this seller should be a male. I never talked with her… that’s also a reason why this happened!!

@woofy31 A young, talented, marvelous, selfless individual who uses is hard earned time hanging around the forums to help newbies and share some insight into the newly elected term “conspiracy theorist” and tries to defy all odds when he claims he’s a SEO marvel but, common’, he doesn’t even offer SEO services. ;)<

I love the wording!

when he claims he’s a SEO marvel

But I don’t remember claiming that 😛 I did?

he doesn’t even offer SEO services

What? 😃 I do offer SEO services, but I’m an SEO analyst, so that means I offer SEO analysis & reporting services - it’s still a SEO-related service :P

conspiracy theorist

Yup, always been a fan of conspiracies :D

I love the wording!

when he claims he’s a SEO marvel

But I don’t remember claiming that 😛 I did?

he doesn’t even offer SEO services

What? 😃 I do offer SEO services, but I’m an SEO analyst, so that means I offer SEO analysis & reporting services - it’s still a SEO-related service :P

conspiracy theorist

Yup, always been a fan of conspiracies :D

@woofy31

Offtopic

Quotes look quite weird when blurred. 😂

By your nature I figured it out, you didn’t need to claim anything to earn the title 😉

@woofy31

Offtopic

Quotes look quite weird when blurred. 😂

By your nature I figured it out, you didn’t need to claim anything to earn the title 😉

@thecreativeguys

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆

▆▆▆ :D

@thecreativeguys

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆

▆▆▆ :D

@woofy31

▆▆▆▆’▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆?

@woofy31

▆▆▆▆’▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆

Took you long enough 😃  

@woofy31

@woofy31

If you look closely that’s what I replied back!

Check:

Is:

What’s hidden underneath those black boxes?

😂

Well Guys I said to blur when the game is going on. If there is no one interested in describing anyone, Feel free to do the chitchat openly. :rolling_eyes:

@saddu_writer you’re a great friend to have, a fun yet innocent sweat person with a great heart, almost feels like you were taken away from wonderland to spread your wonders amongst us, passionate about your work, about life & people - how would anyone not like you? it’s impossible for people not to like you or love you!

Sorry about that Saddu - I got carried away after my last fiasco with that billionaire who shattered my dreams of restoring my faith in humanity 😢

@saddu_writer you’re a great friend to have, a fun yet innocent sweat person with a great heart, almost feels like you were taken away from wonderland to spread your wonders amongst us, passionate about your work, about life & people - how would anyone not like you? it’s impossible for people not to like you or love you!

Damn Woofy, It made me emotional 😢 Thanks a lot. :innocent:

Btw, I was J/K. Carry on, and yeah feel sorry for that billionaire ($100 --> $80 --> $0) dream but it was a real good thrad especially after discobot replies. 😆

@iamsachmusic

Dude I don’t mind you thought I’m a guy…

… but a Grandma?

😡

I bet I’m even younger than you 😈

Can we do doubles?

@wuerz123 A genuine person who doesn’t mind if one thinks of her as a guy. Let’s people amend their mistakes and truly cares for the well being of all her buyers. She’s great at betting (I bet she’ll win this one) and takes offence when one calls her Grandma.

@saddu_writer A question is asked and who is there to answer? Saddu is always present to help with real life scenarios and never steps down from her god given talent, which is to demonstrate the goodness of Fiverr through soft spoken poetry at select given times.

@iamsachmusic

Dude I don’t mind you thought I’m a guy…

… but a Grandma?

😡

@wuerz123

Nope… I am a teenager. Younger than you (19.5 years old)

I think you just lost the bet here…!! 😋

@thecreativeguys (Joe) is a great Canadian dude who lives in a “happy town” and is here to make everyone happy by his great talent and with his hard work. A great sense of humor and the person who can be trusted in any situation. He is definitely not great at betting. I am definitely sure he just lost a bet above with @wuerz123 😂). He is in a list of becoming TRS very soon.

Archived