Unable to Create 4th Gig

mzaryab_rafique

Question

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a new gig on Fiverr, but I'm getting an error message saying "You can create a maximum of 4 Gigs". I currently have 3 published gigs.

Can anyone advise on how to create a 4th gig? Is there a way to increase the seller limit, or do I need to delete one of my existing gigs?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 13

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mzaryab_rafique said:

I'm trying to create a new gig on Fiverr, but I'm getting an error message saying "You can create a maximum of 4 Gigs". I currently have 3 published gigs.

Can anyone advise on how to create a 4th gig? Is there a way to increase the seller limit, or do I need to delete one of my existing gigs?

Hi too

Any gig in Paused/Drafts mode? If there is, then delete that gig and create 4th gig. And as a new seller/Level 0, you are allowed to create 4 gigs so you cannot increase limit. It will be increased once you reached Level 1 (10 active gigs allowed).

• Like 13
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Any gig in Paused/Drafts mode?

I have the same opinion about this. I think you have either a paused gig or a gig that is in draft mode. You must delete that gig which is paused or in draft. Only after that you can create your 4th gig.

You can find your paused/draft gigs from this link: https://www.fiverr.com/users/[username]/manage_gigs - Use your username in the URL.

Thank you. 

• Like 11

Hi @mzaryab_rafique, I've just checked your account and sadly I'm unable to locate the issue from my end. Please contact our Customer Support team to look into your account. You can fill in the form here or send an email to support@fiverr.com. Let me just mention that there's been a high volume of new tickets for some time now, so it might take them a bit longer to get back to you.

Thanks for your patience in advance ☺️

• Like 10

On 3/29/2024 at 11:21 AM, mzaryab_rafique said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance for your help!

If there's any gig in draft or denied? If there's, you've to edit and publish them first.

• Like 4

Here's the thing.

For new seller, you can publish upto 4 gigs. If you push the '+' icon to create a new gig. Fiverr automatically redirects you to the gig page. It is an indication for you to remove a gig and create a new one.
Base don your problem, I think you have an unpublished/paused gig alongside with your previous 3 published gigs. Therefore, you have to remove one from your seller profile to create a new gig.

• Like 5