Describe me fun game!

zeeshan_tirmizi

@wuerz123

I bet I’m even younger than you 😈

Nope… I am a teenager. Younger than you (19.5 years old)

I think you just lost the bet here…!! 😋

@thecreativeguys (Joe) is a great Canadian dude who lives in a “happy town” and is here to make everyone happy by his great talent and with his hard work. A great sense of humor and the person who can be trusted in any situation. He is definitely not great at betting. I am definitely sure he just lost a bet above with @wuerz123 😂). He is in a list of becoming TRS very soon.

Good, you look and act very mature and are making money and are independent when the rest of the kids of your age are burning their parents’ cash. Bright future ahead of you. Keep it up.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@wuerz123

I bet I’m even younger than you 😈

I think you just lost the bet here…!! 😋

@thecreativeguys (Joe) is a great Canadian dude who lives in a “happy town” and is here to make everyone happy by his great talent and with his hard work. A great sense of humor and the person who can be trusted in any situation. He is definitely not great at betting. I am definitely sure he just lost a bet above with @wuerz123 😂). He is in a list of becoming TRS very soon.

@iamsachmusic

Aww, I really love this game. Wow, That’s a compliment. How’d you know I’m from happy town? 😉

@iamsachmusic A loveable, charming, young fellow who may have won a bet just by a little bit. At times he’s a critique of people who offend him and you never want to mess with a Social Media Guru. He’s an active forum member, eager to help out anyone in need. Just don’t turn the switch or else you’re in for a fiery ride! 😉

@writer99025 What can I say about Writer? A respected and active participant and willing to share useful and smart ideas. Writer is a writer by nature who works more than he sleeps! If you’re looking for some investment idea’s as writer would say: “Save it! Don’t spend it on fancy cars!”

Archived