Describe me fun game!

zeeshan_tirmizi

@wuerz123 the outspoken critique of @shahzadrehman likes to put people in their place. The famed author of the highly controversial algorithm post. Nice and always around to help out others.

@thecreativeguys has a name which is plural but goes by Joe - what did you do to the other guy? Always around with a kind word and is pretty trigger happy with the ❤️ button.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@thecreativeguys has a name which is plural but goes by Joe - what did you do to the other guy? Always around with a kind word and is pretty trigger happy with the ❤️ button.

A very hardworking and experienced writer. Someone that I look up to, over here on Fiverr. Why? Because he is very polite and is always ready to help. He helps newbies by writing detailed guides, even when he doesn’t get paid for it. Keeps the forum clean and always goes by the rules.

A very hardworking and experienced writer. Someone that I look up to, over here on Fiverr. Why? Because he is very polite and is always ready to help. He helps newbies by writing detailed guides, even when he doesn’t get paid for it. Keeps the forum clean and always goes by the rules.

wow I’m boring… 🙂 thanks.

Guest sophiesvoice

What’s with all the blurred out posts? They’ve been moderated? 😕

Even the Moderator has been moderated! 😲

😀

offtopic replies

On a second look, this whole thread looks like it was heavily censored, like a media/press scandal thread 😃

@sophiesvoice we blur our offtopic posts so that they don’t interfere with the ontopic ones, otherwise people lose track of the topic and start wandering around 😛

Offtopic on offtopic: has anyone noticed how some emojis are not rendered in spoiler mode? Definitely a 🐛

On a second look, this whole thread looks like it was heavily censored, like a media/press scandal thread 😃

@sophiesvoice we blur our offtopic posts so that they don’t interfere with the ontopic ones, otherwise people lose track of the topic and start wandering around 😛

Offtopic on offtopic: has anyone noticed how some emojis are not rendered in spoiler mode? Definitely a 🐛

This is a censor thread 😛

Guest sophiesvoice

Maybe I don’t have a high enough badge to read them! Either that or y’all can’t control yourselves on this thread! 😆

Maybe I don’t have a high enough badge to read them! Either that or y’all can’t control yourselves on this thread! 😆

Offtopic

@sophiesvoice when you write a reply you have different editing options one of which is a blur option.

On every other post, all you have to do is click on the blurred text to reveal it. (No badges are required to use that feature)

Hope that helps!

Guest sophiesvoice

Offtopic

@sophiesvoice when you write a reply you have different editing options one of which is a blur option.

On every other post, all you have to do is click on the blurred text to reveal it. (No badges are required to use that feature)

Hope that helps!

Well I’ll be, isn’t that cool! Just curious, what’s the purpose of blurring your post?

Thanks @thecreativeguys for filling me in on this!

Guest sophiesvoice

Offtopic

If one is posting an off topic post, they’ll blur it so it doesn’t interfere with the original posters thread. I would have blurred this post as an example.

Ahhhhh, thank you! 👍

Ahhhhh, thank you! 👍

@sophiesvoice has a great talent for voiceovers, she spent a lot of time reading in the forum, but as a poster she’s still a newbie. Her favourite season is Halloween, where she places speakers on her porch and impersonates Mr. Trump’s voice saying “Happy Halloween, you’re FIRED!”, to scare unaware children.

Guest sophiesvoice

@sophiesvoice has a great talent for voiceovers, she spent a lot of time reading in the forum, but as a poster she’s still a newbie. Her favourite season is Halloween, where she places speakers on her porch and impersonates Mr. Trump’s voice saying “Happy Halloween, you’re FIRED!”, to scare unaware children.

Yes, one would think that after all my forum reading, I would be a little further along! 😀

Fall is my favorite season, but alas, I don’t do impersonations. If I tried to sound like Donald Trump, everyone would certainly be unaware of who I was trying to sound like! 😄

Yes, one would think that after all my forum reading, I would be a little further along! 😀

Fall is my favorite season, but alas, I don’t do impersonations. If I tried to sound like Donald Trump, everyone would certainly be unaware of who I was trying to sound like! 😄

Now you have to describe the person above you!

Guest sophiesvoice

Now you have to describe the person above you!

Oh my goodness, I think I may have flagged this by accident!

If I did, I didn’t mean to… I think I better go back to Forum 101 class. 😄

Archived