Fair Vs Unfair - A Perspective

uncarved

Fifth thing: You say you’re expert in many other things, but you just offer flyers. Do more Gigs offering what you also can do: Business Cards, Stationery, etc.
People will think you’re not good at that if you mention it on your profile and don’t offer it at all
Are you still listening?
Now go and DO.
I will be waiting for your big THANK YOU drinking my tea by the pond.

Guest didaralam274

You said No one? Really?

See? :rofl:

Honestly, after reading your comments. Now, i am laughing on your comment (not you as person). BTW, i don’t get so many order, neither i complain about it. Try to improved your gig and do your competitive research. may be there is a better seller who offering better service thats why you are losing order. I am just wonder, did you posted any complained on this form when you had many order from the client? If not then honestly i think you need to avoid this kind of behavior. It is not a good sign as seller. At the end all is my opinion, no hard feeling. Hope, you will recover soon.

I keep reading how some people cry “It’s unfair” when their gig isn’t on the first page,or featured, or whatever. You’d think that when eventually it happens to them they’ll then think how fair Fiverr is. But when it happens to them it’ll mean someone else’s gigs aren’t on the first page, or featured, and those folks will cry “It’s unfair”.

People there is no fair or unfair. There are lulls and highs in any freelancing career. I’ve been doing this for decades, and ten years online in various platforms. There are rushes of buyers, then cool downs. Your gig may be seasonal.

And I can’t stress this enough… Your gig on the first page isn’t promised. Please stop posting “I made a gig 20 minutes ago and it’s not in search, so unfair”. Dudes, you have to have patience and really “pay your dues” by working hard and letting your job mature. The longer you are here doing this, the better it will be.

Patience. That’s what will make it all fair in the end.

I’ve been doing this for decades, and ten years online in various platforms

Decades? Wait, aren’t you like in your thirties? At least that’s what I thought seeing your profile photo… have you been doing this since you were a kid? 😃

Gosh this thread has gone haywire…

Guest offlinehelpers

My only interest in this thread is that I noticed @offlinehelpers and remembered she is British. You've got an election coming tomorrow - Vote for Mrs. May. That's it 😁

Where’s that thumbs down gone?? 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Seriously, you're not voting for Mrs. May?

My vote is private, as well you know! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Well, as a disinterested and completely objective neutral, I just offered my opinion 😁

as a disinterested and completely objective neutral

That’s the funniest thing on here today! We’ll see what happens come Friday morning, but at the moment, the election isn’t my number one priority for the country, as I’m sure you’ll understand.

Thank you for your opinion anyway writer, i do appreciate it, and will think of you as I cast my vote! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Well, you can reciprocate by telling me to vote for Mr. Modi in 2019 😆

Don’t think I’ll need to do that somehow! 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

I think all this has gotten far enough, and way off topic. There’s a lot of “laughter”, but I don’t see anything funny, only attempts to incite the members. What is this, a school yard?

Apologies for my off topics - it was all writer’s fault! 🙂

Apologies for my off topics - it was all writer’s fault! 🙂

I wasn’t referring to you (although there is some offtopic coming from you as well 😃 ) - I was referring to @amirulslee 's replies, which incite people in bad/inappropriate ways… I’m sorry, I just don’t like seeing grown up people behave like teenagers instead of maintaining a professional/respectful attitude towards their peers.

One week ago i receive ton of sales like what you get now, but now no one sales even new message on my inbox, now you can laughing at us, and just wait until bad algorithm effect come to you, and maybe you will be understand how our feeling.

One week ago i receive ton of sales like what you get now, but now no one sales

Recent delivery: 7 hours ago.

I’m not incite anyone, thankyou.

You did, not in one single reply, but in several replies. For example, all that “laughter” was incitement, provoking reactions from the other members. In case you haven’t read the Forum rules:

We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Fiverr. (Moderator Note Here: This includes baiting other forum users to start a conflict. It also includes excessive mockery of users who are participating meaningfully and are not violating the ToS, rules or guidelines.)

Communication on Fiverr should be friendly, constructive, and professional.

As far as I see it by quickly glancing over this elongated thread, there was nothing constructive in some of your replies, on the contrary.

Now let’s get back on topic, shall we? 😉

I just can say karma is real, so its not bad, just do whatever you want 😉

I just can say karma is real, so its not bad, just do whatever you want

i don’t believe in karma. In my world – my faith/beliefs, there is no such thing.

We must speak out and let fiverr team hear us. Let them know the new algorithm is very bad

Fiverr staff don’t read the forum aside from the one who oversees the forum and when Fiverr wants feedback then they will ask for it.

Lots of sellers whining on the forum is not going to change anything. Why? Because there has always been and always will be people who whine and want everything handed to them. Search the forum and you will see how there have been “No sales” posts since the very start of the forum. Those kind of people are generally not worth listening to anyway as their idea of an ideal solution is so small-minded and selfish that it defies any form of business logic.

Finally, your comments regarding people laughing at you and you laughing at them are childish and inappropriate for the forum, please desist.

I’ve been doing this for decades, and ten years online in various platforms

Decades? Wait, aren’t you like in your thirties? At least that’s what I thought seeing your profile photo… have you been doing this since you were a kid? 😃

Gosh this thread has gone haywire…

Decades? Wait, aren’t you like in your thirties? At least that’s what I thought seeing your profile photo

Oh bless you. You’re now my favorite person lol.

One week ago i receive ton of sales like what you get now, but now no one sales even new message on my inbox, now you can laughing at us, and just wait until bad algorithm effect come to you, and maybe you will be understand how our feeling.

One week ago i receive ton of sales like what you get now, but now no one sales

Recent delivery: 7 hours ago.

Its from my old buyer

A sale is a sale, no matter who it comes from.

Archived