German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Moroccan, Italian, Canadian but no English or Irish Cuisine

gina_riley2

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t really care about the authenticity 😜 But this:

It’s probably spicy. You’ll get lost in the deliciousness of hundreds of spices

Yes! It was spicy as f*ck. I swear, my vision had some weird colour gradient to it when we left the restaurant. But, man, was it an awesome explosion of flavours!

@writer99025: Wake up! You’re an article writer, give me details, please! 😀

I want everyone to try this delicious thing

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.103405ee6afe01503fb8f96c5797d426.jpg

It’s called butter chicken. As you may have guessed, It’s made out of thick gravy of butter and spices with chicken ofcourse.

But wait you don’t eat it like that.

You need this

Naan_shiva.thumb.jpg.000594340a655c2262fd865848858b58.jpg

This thing is called Naan. What you do is break a little piece of naan with your hand and deep it into gravy and enjoy it.

Ofcourse it will be a little disgusting for some people to eat with bare hands but trust me on this one. It’s a must have experience and you should seriously eat any Indian food with bare hands atleast once in your lifetime.

Hungarian food is something to try as well. Fatty and gross but amazing at the same time.
I’ve had too much Italian food (I live in Italy) so for me some Indian (authentic or not) would be livesaving. Even a Mcdonald’s hamburger makes me happy at this point 😃

Hungarian food is something to try as well. Fatty and gross but amazing at the same time.

I’ve had too much Italian food (I live in Italy) so for me some Indian (authentic or not) would be livesaving. Even a Mcdonald’s hamburger makes me happy at this point 😃

I like trying foods from all over the world. Sooner or later, I still miss foods from my native country.

#"Fiverr food wars" ongoing

Inspired from

Shokugeki no Soma

We used to have a tv show called “Food Wars.” I don’t think it’s on anymore.

Hum, Writer must be on a hot date. I guess he bowed down to peer pressure and finally asked that girl next door.

Back to Topic: Part of me doesn’t want to leave. Great, exotic foods, happy people, music, cold beer and did I mention great foods? 💖

Oh, the weather is amazing. Wait, did I mention great food. I still haven’t eaten in England, Mexico, Various Overpriced Exotic Foreign Restaurants!

We used to have a tv show called “Food Wars.” I don’t think it’s on anymore.

Hum, Writer must be on a hot date. I guess he bowed down to peer pressure and finally asked that girl next door.

Back to Topic: Part of me doesn’t want to leave. Great, exotic foods, happy people, music, cold beer and did I mention great foods? 💖

Oh, the weather is amazing. Wait, did I mention great food. I still haven’t eaten in England, Mexico, Various Overpriced Exotic Foreign Restaurants!

Google for images of paan. Tell me what you think it is.

Yup, a tasty almostkindasorta drug?

my image search brings up this:

24d2db3f35e338e8fab91c99eb31993eec417d62.jpg

I’ll have one, please!

a tasty almostkindasorta drug?

“Paan” is just an eatable “Leaf,” nothing drug, alcohol or nicotine, but people use to eat “Paan” combining with areca nut and sometimes also with tobacco.

However, what you see in that picture is the combination of different sweets and super tasty. 😃

It’s basically a left with lots of stuff filled (or stuffed?) in it. It comes in two variants with tobacco and without tobacco. Generally old people are addicted to tobacco one. The pictures here are of the sweet delicious version full of lots of delicious sweet mouthwatering stuff. You are supposed to eat whole thing in one go and believe me it’s really difficult and pleasant experience. It’s basically used as a digestive after a good heavy meal.

But believe me it’s damn delicious.

a tasty almostkindasorta drug?

“Paan” is just an eatable “Leaf,” nothing drug, alcohol or nicotine, but people use to eat “Paan” combining with areca nut and sometimes also with tobacco.

However, what you see in that picture is the combination of different sweets and super tasty. 😃

I love naan so much, you could give me just some naan and ghee for dessert and keep all the sweets for yourself without me protesting. But they look pretty.
And now I´m sad I just had pasta (not that it´s bad, but well I have it often) and logging out here to not see and read of all the delicious stuff. 🍴

I’m cool with all the mouthwatering posts here. While the pizza I had from eating out was merely serviceable, it did the job of sating me.

Here’s the only traditional dish I found worth posting from where I’m from:

defbf14ca47c44e936b3611abc407bfbdfa01cf0.jpg

Yummy?

Bratkartoffel mit Wurst und Spinat?

Archived