German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Moroccan, Italian, Canadian but no English or Irish Cuisine

gina_riley2

I’m cool with all the mouthwatering posts here. While the pizza I had from eating out was merely serviceable, it did the job of sating me.

Here’s the only traditional dish I found worth posting from where I’m from:

defbf14ca47c44e936b3611abc407bfbdfa01cf0.jpg

Yummy?

I 💖

You have both on it!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m from the past.

Can you give me the lottery numbers? I’ll split it with you. 😉

I knew it! I see people from the past. I see into the past. My time machine works - I will call it: the PastBook! A laptop that allows you to talk to people from the past.

I knew it! I see people from the past. I see into the past. My time machine works - I will call it: the PastBook! A laptop that allows you to talk to people from the past.

I don’t need a laptop to see the past! Just eyes are enough. 😎

The stuff you write makes me think you’re living in a secluded wooden house in a mountaintop. You are held captive by ghost of a haunted (whatever) from down the forest, forced to be chained to your computer to crank out gigs.

Hum, sounds like a ghost story that Cy would write.

The stuff you write makes me think you’re living in a secluded wooden house in a mountaintop. You are held captive by ghost of a haunted (whatever) from down the forest, forced to be chained to your computer to crank out gigs.

Hum, sounds like a ghost story that Cy would write.

Actually you’re quite right - I do live in a remote house, no neighbors around, 10km (6miles) away from the city, in some creepy woods, with owls all around snoring like they’re singing your last song (but I’m surrounded by LOTS of cherry trees, which make for a beautiful day view! 😃 )

So yeah, that puts a mark on the way I write stuff 😃 Oh, and I eat meat. Dead meat :imp:

P.S. and Cy is subconsciously teaching us how to write like him 😃

Mousaka, stuffed vine leaves, greek salad, feta, pies and lamp

It sounds like Turkish food 😉

Ps: old joke

hehehe, that’s a good one, however, the fact is greek cuisine includes dishes that originate from Greece but are Turkish words in essence ie dolma, the stuffed vine leaves.🙂

hehehe, that’s a good one, however, the fact is greek cuisine includes dishes that originate from Greece but are Turkish words in essence ie dolma, the stuffed vine leaves.🙂 there is that old joke, about a Turkish and a Greek restaurant, running their business across the street. They always discuss which one is better… but they offer more or less the same food, just with different names. 🙂

I like Tzatziki though!!

😁 there is that old joke, about a Turkish and a Greek restaurant, running their business across the street. They always discuss which one is better… but they offer more or less the same food, just with different names. 🙂

I like Tzatziki though!!

Sounds like that video commercial about the left twix being better than the right twix haha! Or was it the other way around?

Actually you’re quite right - I do live in a remote house, no neighbors around, 10km (6miles) away from the city, in some creepy woods, with owls all around snoring like they’re singing your last song (but I’m surrounded by LOTS of cherry trees, which make for a beautiful day view! 😃 )

So yeah, that puts a mark on the way I write stuff 😃 Oh, and I eat meat. Dead meat :imp:

I can tell you are an excellent seller, because you did this:

10km (6miles)

Shucks, you remember that I’m from US. 😊

PS, I like dead meat too. I used to like it rare but now I like it medium well, just a little bloody. 😈

live in a remote house, no neighbors around, 10km (6miles) away from the city, in some creepy woods

You actually describe what will be the ideal place for me to live! In fact, I’m saving to buy something like that 😁

We do own a small forest though, not big 1,5 Ha and we have a Rotmilan nest there (Red Kite nest).

I do in February what’s called Eulenkartierung (Owls mapping) and I would like to ask if you know which kind of owls you have in the near 🙂

😁 there is that old joke, about a Turkish and a Greek restaurant, running their business across the street. They always discuss which one is better… but they offer more or less the same food, just with different names. 🙂

I like Tzatziki though!!

Yes, that’s typical! It happens with backlava, Greek coffee and the Aegean 😏 Awh, tzatziki, I can eat it with a soup spoon - yummy!

live in a remote house, no neighbors around, 10km (6miles) away from the city, in some creepy woods

You actually describe what will be the ideal place for me to live! In fact, I’m saving to buy something like that 😁

We do own a small forest though, not big 1,5 Ha and we have a Rotmilan nest there (Red Kite nest).

I do in February what’s called Eulenkartierung (Owls mapping) and I would like to ask if you know which kind of owls you have in the near 🙂

@wuerz123

I don't know what type of owl it is, but here's a photo I took of one, if you can spot it :D

DSC04782.thumb.JPG.8e0bcc60df6583cd5c9814a3e7fe1353.JPG
And there are also lots of tiny furry bats here, flying like crazy or sleeping on the house!

DSC06260.thumb.JPG.5fb79b7fe325f330f1873faaa1519af5.JPG

Archived