πŸŽ‚ Happy Birthday Offlinehelpers πŸŽ‚

nikavoice

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

Are you tired of saying thank you, yet? πŸ˜€

For your birthday, I’m going have a slice of cake from one of the various countries: France, Germany, China, Japan, Morocco, Mexico, G.B., and whatever other countries there are in Epcot.

Pick one for me! :laughing::laughing:

Thanks Gina! Pick the one with the most chocolate on! πŸ˜€

Everybody’s been very kind - I do appreciate it!

Are you tired of saying thank you, yet? πŸ˜€

For your birthday, I’m going have a slice of cake from one of the various countries: France, Germany, China, Japan, Morocco, Mexico, G.B., and whatever other countries there are in Epcot.

Pick one for me! πŸ˜†

Are you tired of saying thank you, yet?

@offlinehelpers your fingers get a great work out today for sure. I think it’s so sweet of you to acknowledge every thank you here. That just shows what a terrific person you are ☺️!

Hope you won’t be sleep walking tonight trying to type thank you messages πŸ˜… Don’t forget to rest and enjoy your special day.

giphy.gif.189ceda4ae01a0f97f717e845176db71.gif

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers your fingers get a great work out today for sure. I think it’s so sweet of you to acknowledge every thank you here. That just shows what a terrific person you are ☺️!

Hope you won’t be sleep walking tonight trying to type thank you messages πŸ˜… Don’t forget to rest and enjoy your special day.

Off to bed soon - I really am quite touched by all the lovely messages.

You’ve all made my day! πŸ˜€

Oh my gosh. I had to download that gif.

I’ve done that while playing an online game!! πŸ˜€

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @offlinehelpers! On behalf of the ENTIRE Fiverr Forum Community, we would like to thank you for all you have done to ensure we understand the ins and outs of Fiverr(which in its entirety can be quite complex) and for all of the tips and tricks to the freelance craft. Never stop doin’ what you’re doin’. I hope you had an amazing birthday with lots of cake and presents and family and fun! I hope your special day was relaxing and that it was the best one yet!

Archived