Fiverr Is Difficult

Guest riza1991

Guest riza1991

Fiverr is going Competitive day by day…Just waiting for Order…I heard & Saw people earn money by fiverr…I don’tknow when My dream will Complete…!!!

You’re here for just 1 month and have just 1 Gig… if you believe competition is the problem, then get smarter. Read, learn and check other sellers Gigs to know how things are going on in your field.
Use Buyer Request section to offer your services and most of all be patient… as a new seller things will take a little time to take off, in the meantime use the time to learn and prepare.

Hi Everyone,

You are correct wuerz123. Buyer requests are the best solutions for the new comers. It’s good if you can give a good portfolio of yours. Also search for tips to increase your orders. Keep good profile. Don’t give up. You will surely complete your dream riza1991.

Thanks.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

pray for me.

Praying will not bring any good for ya(here on Fiverr)!

Add more gigs according to your skills. Work hard,

use buyer request option regularly. You will have a better chance to get orders.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Then you may think to check your offers to see what could be wrong! Take a look at how you work, and where is the mistake. Be auto-critical, put yourself in the buyer position and try to understand it.

Praying or asking for help will give little results, you need to check what is not working with your method!

Guest fireartistic

Yeah its true fiverr is difficult day by day but it give us the way to learn how things should be manage and no job in this world is easy after all fiverr is giving you work.

I think nobody is laughing at you. And if you’re trying with no success, then you’re trying wrong, simply as that.

Nobody meant you don’t try enough, but be auto-critical and check what may be wrong with your approach when sending offers.

The sentence “pray for me” gave place to think about someone who expects having “luck” or “divine help” to get things working. I personally apologize if you felt offended, but you look for advice and we’re trying to help. We could simply ignore your post and leave you on your own. Don’t whine and take all advice professionally, not personally… and try harder, here things happen just when you work hard.

And I repeat:

"a Dios rogando y con el mazo dando"

God helps those who help themselves…

For any website, SEO is an important fact.Client has invested many money and gave a lot of efforts to build a website. All money and effort will be wasted if he could not manage proper SEO for his/her website. This is a reason client are extra sensitive to choose any SEO worked. And it’s a very sensitive part. If there any mistake onSEO it can be cause for a big loss. For these type reason client usually, do not want to work with newbies SEO worker. That’s why for SEO category it’s a little bit difficult for New sellers to get his/her 1 sell. . Look at your competitors gig. Check thier gig image/video, description. Pricing and description. Make notes, do some research on your notes. And rearrange and improve your gig. And also keep reading forum discussion 😉 Good Luck

Here are my issues

1. You have a typo on the title, it’s Fiverr not Fiver.
  2. You have some typos on your reply posts on here, If you don’t watch your typos here, how can I feel safe when you do the SEO of any of my websites?
  3. You have ONE gig, if you can do Yoast SEO, which is extremely easy anyways, why not other WordPress gigs?
  4. So you are Muslim, what does that have to do with Fiverr and gigs? I am sure there are hundreds of Fiverr sellers as well.
  5. So you are a woman with a child, so do hundreds of other Fiverr sellers.
  6. Do you have any social media that you can market yourself in there?
  7. How are you any different from other Yoast SEO Fiverr sellers?
  8. The animation for your gig, did you do it or did you copy it from somewhere else, I seen it somewhere else.

Here are my issues

1. You have a typo on the title, it’s Fiverr not Fiver.
  2. You have some typos on your reply posts on here, If you don’t watch your typos here, how can I feel safe when you do the SEO of any of my websites?
  3. You have ONE gig, if you can do Yoast SEO, which is extremely easy anyways, why not other WordPress gigs?
  4. So you are Muslim, what does that have to do with Fiverr and gigs? I am sure there are hundreds of Fiverr sellers as well.
  5. So you are a woman with a child, so do hundreds of other Fiverr sellers.
  6. Do you have any social media that you can market yourself in there?
  7. How are you any different from other Yoast SEO Fiverr sellers?
  8. The animation for your gig, did you do it or did you copy it from somewhere else, I seen it somewhere else.

And there I was thinking that you wanted to get to know people better over friendly hot beverages and packets of crisps.

Hello, I understand completely that it is a custom to say "pray for me."
It might take an adjustment for you to see that in a place of business this
is not taken as you meant it and might be seen as inappropriate.

Also inappropriate is a picture of your child for your profile picture. If you have a picture of your own face that would be best.

A businesslike approach is best, as it shows you know how to be professional, and will reassure buyers. I do wish you luck, but prayers and children are not going to give the impression you want to buyers.

It looks like the young child in your profile picture is an appeal to pity. That doesn’t work.

Guest riza1991

It might take an adjustment for you to see that in a place of business this

Also inappropriate is a picture of your child for your profile picture. If you have a picture of your own face that would be best.

A businesslike approach is best, as it shows you know how to be professional, and will reassure buyers. I do wish you luck, but prayers and children are not going to give the impression you want to buyers.

It looks like the young child in your profile picture is an appeal to pity. That doesn’t work.

Thanks alot

misscrystal

April 17

It might take an adjustment for you to see that in a place of business

this

Also inappropriate is a picture of your child for your profile picture.

If you have a picture of your own face that would be best.

A businesslike approach is best, as it shows you know how to be

professional, and will reassure buyers. I do wish you luck, but prayers and

children are not going to give the impression you want to buyers.

It looks like the young child in your profile picture is an appeal to

pity. That doesn’t work.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi @riza1991!

Love the picture you’ve used on the main Fiverr site - if you log out of the forum and then log back on, your image will change to it here as well.

Are there any other gigs you can offer? You can have up to 7 of them to begin with.

Have you had a good look at the academy?

You’ll find lots of info there to help you as well!

Good luck!

Edited to add - please don’t delete your posts - there’s nothing wrong with anything you posted, and we can all help you more if you leave them as they are! 🙂

Guest riza1991

Hi @riza1991!

Love the picture you’ve used on the main Fiverr site - if you log out of the forum and then log back on, your image will change to it here as well.

Are there any other gigs you can offer? You can have up to 7 of them to begin with.

Have you had a good look at the academy?

You’ll find lots of info there to help you as well!

Good luck!

Edited to add - please don’t delete your posts - there’s nothing wrong with anything you posted, and we can all help you more if you leave them as they are! 🙂

thanks…picture changed…

Archived