4 Star Rating and not getting Order

Guest samaresh

Guest samaresh

Hi, there all. I have open this account on January this Year. I have finished my only order. and Received 4 star rating. Since then I am unable to response to buyers request and didn’t get any other order.

Is there any possibility to getting order in near future? I am confused. If possibility then i should to do for getting order?

I am really upset with this 4 star rating.

Thank you everybody.

Samaresh

Hi Samaresh, I’m bella i’m a seo expert, i’ve got the same problem when i was new.

Solutions:
-Request buyer to modify his feedback if he has satisfied experience with you.
-Usy buyers request and bids on those jobs you can do hardly in cheap rates. once you get more orders and more good feedbacks you’ll start getting order.
-Promote your gigs on social media , facebook groups, on pages etc… OR Hire someone to promote your gigs if your’e not good at this.

Guest samaresh

Hi Samaresh, I’m bella i’m a seo expert, i’ve got the same problem when i was new.

Solutions:

-Request buyer to modify his feedback if he has satisfied experience with you.

-Usy buyers request and bids on those jobs you can do hardly in cheap rates. once you get more orders and more good feedbacks you’ll start getting order.

-Promote your gigs on social media , facebook groups, on pages etc… OR Hire someone to promote your gigs if your’e not good at this.

Thank you Bellaclerk.

I have requested my buyer but he just said that he will buy again from me.

As you know that if you have below 90% positive rating you can’t response to buyer request so does to me.

Regards

Thank you Bellaclerk.

I have requested my buyer but he just said that he will buy again from me.

As you know that if you have below 90% positive rating you can’t response to buyer request so does to me.

Regards

Ohh, i’ve seen your profile and the review. it looks buyer is not satisfied. I suggest to refund him his money to fiverr will remove feedback.

Or you can promote your gigs using Social Media but if someone read that review they’ll not buy from you in most cases.

Also provide the service you can do otherwise don’t start an order with someone.

Guest samaresh

Ohh, i’ve seen your profile and the review. it looks buyer is not satisfied. I suggest to refund him his money to fiverr will remove feedback.

Or you can promote your gigs using Social Media but if someone read that review they’ll not buy from you in most cases.

Also provide the service you can do otherwise don’t start an order with someone.

I have contacted to fiverr support team. they have said, 4 star is not bad. Hence they advised me to share this gigs on social media.

I have requested them to refund to my client. They didn’t said anything related to refund request.

Regards

I have contacted to fiverr support team. they have said, 4 star is not bad. Hence they advised me to share this gigs on social media.

I have requested them to refund to my client. They didn’t said anything related to refund request.

Regards

You have to request buyer to get his money back, and send him dispute from your order page.

And yes social promotion is not a bad idea, and 4 star rating is also good. but your buyer give you review is not good. it seems you haven’t get work done clearly.

I suggest to refund him his money to fiverr will remove feedback.

Kindly before suggesting anything to someone, read TOS. It is against TOS and is not allowed. He will get in trouble if he violate the rules.

Guest samaresh

You have to request buyer to get his money back, and send him dispute from your order page.

And yes social promotion is not a bad idea, and 4 star rating is also good. but your buyer give you review is not good. it seems you haven’t get work done clearly.

He said that, he knew that the task was quit difficult when i request him to modify the rating.

Regards

Guest samaresh

I suggest to refund him his money to fiverr will remove feedback.

Kindly before suggesting anything to someone, read TOS. It is against TOS and is not allowed. He will get in trouble if he violate the rules.

Thanks for your information and notify me about rules.

Regards

Guest samaresh

yes it is possible people can buy you gigs and make sure next time provide extra quality work to satisfy your buyer 🙂

Yes, I know this.

Thanks

Yes, I know this.

Thanks

Hi samaresh,

did you eventually contact your buyer about the 4 stars review blocking you from seeing new buyer’s request?

I have the same problem here. I gave her so many bonuses, including Extra Fast Delivery (24 hours) which were my pleasure to do. But then I did some mistakes on the translation I delivered 6 hours after she ordered. Then 1-2 hours later, I sent her a new document (mistakes were corrected, before she had even opened the doc – so she said).

I’m fine with her reviewing/criticizing me, that’s her right and I respect that. But I think it’s really harsh that Fiverr now blocks me from seeing buyer’s request. How am I supposed to get better reviews if I don’t have chances to approach potential’s buyers directly anymore? In my opinion this rule is contraproductive.

Do you think it’s ok if I contacted my buyer and explain the situation? She wrote on the review that “The translation was far better than the other ones…” and gave me 4/5 stars-- so it wasn’t like I did a terrible job and she doesn’t have to change her review at all. Just consider changing stars to merely allow me deliver indisputable excellent translations to earn more stars.

Is it okay to contact my buyer and tell her that? Do fiverr allow such communication at all? Thanks before, samaresh & prob. others!

P.S. I’m new and not longer than a month here on fiverr.

Best regards,

J.

Hi samaresh,

did you eventually contact your buyer about the 4 stars review blocking you from seeing new buyer’s request?

I have the same problem here. I gave her so many bonuses, including Extra Fast Delivery (24 hours) which were my pleasure to do. But then I did some mistakes on the translation I delivered 6 hours after she ordered. Then 1-2 hours later, I sent her a new document (mistakes were corrected, before she had even opened the doc – so she said).

I’m fine with her reviewing/criticizing me, that’s her right and I respect that. But I think it’s really harsh that Fiverr now blocks me from seeing buyer’s request. How am I supposed to get better reviews if I don’t have chances to approach potential’s buyers directly anymore? In my opinion this rule is contraproductive.

Do you think it’s ok if I contacted my buyer and explain the situation? She wrote on the review that “The translation was far better than the other ones…” and gave me 4/5 stars-- so it wasn’t like I did a terrible job and she doesn’t have to change her review at all. Just consider changing stars to merely allow me deliver indisputable excellent translations to earn more stars.

Is it okay to contact my buyer and tell her that? Do fiverr allow such communication at all? Thanks before, samaresh & prob. others!

P.S. I’m new and not longer than a month here on fiverr.

Best regards,

J.

Julie,

You are definitely in a bind. I order translation services quite often and if I were to see that review, I’d think twice about ordering.

I’m not sure what to tell you. The buyer seems to be fairly new as well as her profile was created last month, so it’s a good chance she doesn’t realize how much her review is affecting you.

Julie,

You are definitely in a bind. I order translation services quite often and if I were to see that review, I’d think twice about ordering.

I’m not sure what to tell you. The buyer seems to be fairly new as well as her profile was created last month, so it’s a good chance she doesn’t realize how much her review is affecting you.

That’s right Gina, people like me or samaresh are in a bind. Did you mean there’s no point of my gig being offered on fiverr anymore? Or do you suggest to wait and see? Anyway, thank you for your understanding and sympathy.

I still think this rule is unnecessary , how can one and only review represent someone’s true quality? And to get 90% good reviews, I have to get at least 9 other orders. Isn’t that a lot for a newbie?

All I’m asking is a way to get new orders and preferably from buyer’s request, because there I’m being proactive and not just waiting around for fate to happen. Isn’t fiverr all about positivity and work spirit? Again, this rule is so contraproductive in my humble opinion.

Initially, I’m registered here because I need to buy some gigs for my personal project beside my day job. I completely understand buyer’s point of view, for me review is a critical factor to pick a seller, too. Because my side project has to be postponed, I got this idea to offer translation gigs, as a matter of fact, I’m a sworn translator anyway. I hope the money I earn here could pay for my future fiverr purchases, or so was the idea.

I take fiverr jobs seriously like my main job, despite of both are in different areas. And this first order I got and the review along with it, are big deals too. Because even though I did some honest yet stupid mistakes, I directly corrected them right away – without the buyer found them first. I’m sure I will prevent my self from making the same mistake twice, so why not making it easier for newbies like me or samaresh to get more orders and mend our reviews and stars.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Sometimes I wonder how or why unfair things happen to good people (or seller, in this case).

I have a feeling, you’re one of the good sellers who got a raw deal. I’m truly sorry for what has happened to you. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that things work out.

P.S.: I would have no problem buying from you - simply because, from reading this post, I know you are absolutely legit! 😀

That’s right Gina, people like me or samaresh are in a bind. Did you mean there’s no point of my gig being offered on fiverr anymore? Or do you suggest to wait and see? Anyway, thank you for your understanding and sympathy.

I still think this rule is unnecessary , how can one and only review represent someone’s true quality? And to get 90% good reviews, I have to get at least 9 other orders. Isn’t that a lot for a newbie?

All I’m asking is a way to get new orders and preferably from buyer’s request, because there I’m being proactive and not just waiting around for fate to happen. Isn’t fiverr all about positivity and work spirit? Again, this rule is so contraproductive in my humble opinion.

Initially, I’m registered here because I need to buy some gigs for my personal project beside my day job. I completely understand buyer’s point of view, for me review is a critical factor to pick a seller, too. Because my side project has to be postponed, I got this idea to offer translation gigs, as a matter of fact, I’m a sworn translator anyway. I hope the money I earn here could pay for my future fiverr purchases, or so was the idea.

I take fiverr jobs seriously like my main job, despite of both are in different areas. And this first order I got and the review along with it, are big deals too. Because even though I did some honest yet stupid mistakes, I directly corrected them right away – without the buyer found them first. I’m sure I will prevent my self from making the same mistake twice, so why not making it easier for newbies like me or samaresh to get more orders and mend our reviews and stars.

Have you already tried reaching out to your buyer and explain the situation to her?

There is an option that you can use to have the review amended, but only once, if the buyer agrees.

You don’t want her to report you for spam so I recommend you contact her once and only once; that is, if you haven’t already. Since both of you are new, you’re both learning how to use 5r platform.

I’m happy to lend you a hand, if you need additional help. I’m at work and on my smartphone so it may be awhile but feel free to PM me.

-G.

Have you already tried reaching out to your buyer and explain the situation to her?

There is an option that you can use to have the review amended, but only once, if the buyer agrees.

You don’t want her to report you for spam so I recommend you contact her once and only once; that is, if you haven’t already. Since both of you are new, you’re both learning how to use 5r platform.

I’m happy to lend you a hand, if you need additional help. I’m at work and on my smartphone so it may be awhile but feel free to PM me.

-G.

Hi Gina, you put a smile on my face! Thank you! 🌹

I will take your advice to contact my buyer. I’ll sleep on it first, because 1. So I’m sure what and how to tell her, 2. It’s already bedtime where I am now 😀3. It’s past office time where my buyer is now.

I hope her profile would still be exist tomorrow. I’ll get in touch with you on PM.

-G.

Yesterday, a buyer requested a font to use (in modification request ),which I could only purchase in $45.99 while the order was worth of $15. Surely I didn’t purchase and let the buyer to know about it. She left 3 stars review. 😭

Yesterday, a buyer requested a font to use (in modification request ),which I could only purchase in $45.99 while the order was worth of $15. Surely I didn’t purchase and let the buyer to know about it. She left 3 stars review. 😭

Yeah, I see that. This is also a newbie buyer whose account was created this month.

At least, for you, because you have so many 5 star reviews, it won’t affect you as much as Julie! 😁

** Thank goodness! **

Yeah, I see that. This is also a newbie buyer whose account was created this month.

At least, for you, because you have so many 5 star reviews, it won’t affect you as much as Julie! 😁

** Thank goodness! **

At least, for you, because you have so many 5 star reviews, it won’t affect you

But it hurts me!

She did say you have patience

(Add 2 s for that)

Archived