Porftolio (website)

Guest sincola98

It was the OP who mentioned Wordpress, you responded to a comment about Wordpress - hence the mentions of Wordpress.

I’ve givien you the list of the only allowed external URLs twice now, but I’ll copy and paste them for you below - they also apply to anywhere else on Fiverr including buyer requests, which are treated just like gigs. If you don’t believe us for some reason, please do contact CS.

WHAT URLS CAN I USE IN MY PROFILE OR GIG DESCRIPTION?

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

ammyy.com

favicon-32x32.pngblogger.com img/social/facebook-1200x630.jpg

Blogger.com - Create a unique and beautiful blog. It’s easy and free.

Publish your passions your way. Whether you’d like to share your knowledge, experiences or the latest news, create a unique and beautiful blog for free.

dafont.com

android-icon-36x36.png.vf806ca4ed0deed812Dailymotion dailymotion-logo-ogtag.png.v2779e025da411e7f2

Videos that you actually want to watch - Dailymotion

In Explore, you can discover and watch new music, news, sports, and trailers from Dailymotion's best creators, brands, and Channels

favicon.icoFlickr

15118079089_489aa62638_b.jpg

Flickr, a Yahoo company

Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you...

mixcloud.com

favicon-32x32.pngReverbNation

rn-logo_1200x630.png

ReverbNation : Artists First

ReverbNation helps Artists grow lasting careers by introducing them to industry partners, exposing them to fans, and building innovative tools to promote their success.

soundcloud.com

favicon.icoTeamViewer

The #1 Choice in Remote Desktop Access and Support | TeamViewer

Connect to remote computers, provide remote support, and collaborate online with TeamViewer, the world leader in remote desktop access and support.

tumblr.com

favicon.icovimeo.com

logo.png

Vimeo: Watch, upload, and share HD and 4K videos with no ads

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD and 4K with no ads.

favicon.icowetransfer.com wt-facebook-568be8def5a86a09cedeb21b8f24cb208e86515a552bd07d856c7d5dfc6a23df.png

WeTransfer

WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world

wikipedia.org

WikipediaThe Free Encyclopedia

This page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike LicenseTerms of UsePrivacy Policy

wordcount.com

youtube.com

Note: If you use a URL, which is not in the above list, it will be removed from your profile. If used in your Gig, it will be denied. Repetitive violations may cause an account to be restricted.

Note: If you use a URL, which is not in the above list, it will be removed from your profile. If used in your Gig, it will be denied. Repetitive violations may cause an account to be restricted.

@dasarg, please introduce your braincells to the simple concept above. It has nothing to do with the CMS. You can only use the URLs in the list above.

I am sorry if you are finding this concept challenging. Freelancing may not be for you.

Also, Dwight? I can only assume this is expert-level trolling. Don’t forget, assume makes an ass out of u and me. I’ll take the hit, but it’s nowhere near as devastating as your own pedantic “drowning, not waving” act.

@dasarg, please introduce your braincells to the simple concept above. It has nothing to do with the CMS. You can only use the URLs in the list above.

I am sorry if you are finding this concept challenging. Freelancing may not be for you.

Also, Dwight? I can only assume this is expert-level trolling. Don’t forget, assume makes an ass out of u and me. I’ll take the hit, but it’s nowhere near as devastating as your own pedantic “drowning, not waving” act.

I will not argue anymore on this thread because it seems that that is pointless, but I will report you for the following line:

@dasarg, please introduce your braincell […]

Also, get off your high horse.

I will not argue anymore on this thread because it seems that that is pointless, but I will report you for the following line:

@dasarg, please introduce your braincell […]

Also, get off your high horse.

Ah, I do apologize–it was a typo. I will rectifiy it post haste.

What high horse? You have been told over and over again the same concept and you’re not getting it. I simply highlighted the relevant portion since you appeared not to have read it linked or copy-pasted.

As I said, assume… you’d rather report someone for a typo than thank them for trying to help?

Man… you really can’t help some people.

Once again, I am very sorry for the typo, I am usually much more careful than this–I am a writer by trade!

What high horse? You have been told over and over again the same concept and you’re not getting it. I simply highlighted the relevant portion since you appeared not to have read it linked or copy-pasted.

As I said, assume… you’d rather report someone for a typo than thank them for trying to help?

Once again, I am very sorry for the typo, I am usually much more careful than this–I am a writer by trade!

Okay, that makes sense – it didn’t even occur to me that it could be a typo.

Not one of my replies indicates that I didn’t read and understand the list. That’s something YOU are assuming. I probably should have directly stated that at one point earlier in the discussion.

My argument centered around the redundant mention of WordPress – which is a valid point and you seem to not acknowledge that. From a programmer’s point of view, that redundancy is unignorable, hence my mentioning of it.

It seems that the majority is against me, and it’s probably because you’re all non-programmers!

With that said – please, admins, can you close this thread?

Archived