Your application is being processed fiverr payoneer

sarim_alikhan

Question

Hello,
It's been nearly 11 days since i added my payoneer account with fiverr
My withdrawal button is disabled with this status "Your application is being processed", i searched on forum for this problem (i have checked my verification center of payoneer it's active with no further verification needed) also contacted CS but i think they didn't understand my problem and i gave reply to them yesterday too but got no reply

• Like 6

6 answers to this question

It can take some time to receive a response from CS. Be patient. Hopefully, they'll understand your issue on your second attempt. I understand that dealing with customer service can test your patience.

Out of curiosity, what was your question and their response?

• Like 5

Hi smashradio, so i asked of the same problem as i mentioned here there reply was like "Here is some important information about managing your payout methods:
Make sure you’re in Selling mode, Go to My Business dropdown menu and choose 'Earnings'." , just some info regarding to how to go and withdraw the balance from seller account lol

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, sarim_alikhan said:

Hi smashradio, so i asked of the same problem as i mentioned here there reply was like "Here is some important information about managing your payout methods:
Make sure you’re in Selling mode, Go to My Business dropdown menu and choose 'Earnings'." , just some info regarding to how to go and withdraw the balance from seller account lol

Lol, that response is clearly just automatic based on the keywords in your original message. Since you responded, the system will probably escalate it to a human.

I've experienced this myself (the automatic keyword-based response, requiring me to reach out again to get an actual response). 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4

i just replied to their email saying that probably u misunderstood and letme tell it to you again
will it work ? basically it's been 10 days with this decision pending
and i searched all over internet with how much days does this thing needs to be approve

• Like 4

Hi @sarim_alikhan @smashradio,

I am experiencing this problem as well. Since it has been a while since either of you dropped an update on this sub, I just wanted to check whether it got resolved. Were there any additional steps you had to take to resolve the issue? My Payoneer account is entirely verified, and I dropped a query to Fiverr CS and I got the same response:

On 4/5/2024 at 12:28 AM, sarim_alikhan said:

Here is some important information about managing your payout methods:
Make sure you’re in Selling mode, Go to My Business dropdown menu and choose 'Earnings'."

What is the way out?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, uncomplicatedpi said:

Hi @sarim_alikhan @smashradio,

I am experiencing this problem as well. Since it has been a while since either of you dropped an update on this sub, I just wanted to check whether it got resolved. Were there any additional steps you had to take to resolve the issue? My Payoneer account is entirely verified, and I dropped a query to Fiverr CS and I got the same response:

What is the way out?

Nothing new from me, because I don't use Payoneer. If you still need to resolve it, I'd suggest reaching out to support. If you get an automated reply, just respond to the ticket to get it bumped. 

• Like 2