Withdrawal in Process for 10 days

I need a solution please community give me some ideas
I wanted to bring to your attention that I made a withdrawal of $3552 from my Fiverr balance on 17 March 2024. Unfortunately, it has been almost 10 days now, and the withdrawal is still shown as "in process." I couldn't help but notice that in the past, when I made a withdrawal, it only took 1 second for it to hit my account. Even just yesterday, a withdrawal of $72 was processed and reflected in my account within 2-3 seconds. Therefore, I am a bit confused as to why this particular withdrawal of $3552 is taking significantly longer. I kindly request you to look into this matter and assist me in resolving it. I would greatly appreciate your prompt attention to this issue. I have also attached a screenshot for your reference. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

IMG_8194.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, anabia_46 said:

I would greatly appreciate your prompt attention to this issue. I have also attached a screenshot for your reference. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Go to customer support, we can't help as we are only sellers.

So the thing is, maybe this amount is the largest one you withdrew, and that ended up triggering something in Fiverr's system. Go to customer support, they should let you know what happened.

• Like 4

I also have similar issue here also 
I withdraw a sum of $950 on the 03/17/2024 to my Payoneer I added already but I'm unable to access the funds as you've not made it drop in my Payoneer account. For any withdrawal to be successfully dropped in Payoneer, it shouldn't be bringing in process instead of transfer successful and also i withdraw $80 yesterday then it dropped immediately,

The fiverr support should help us to attend to this as soon as possible

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-28 at 05.55.23.jpeg