poll  

41 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I have no idea
    • Whatever Emmaki Says

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been added to a team account but there is no option to pay for an order from team balance. What do I do?

Look at the post with the screenshots at the end of this thread, that might help.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why every buyer should have a Team Account

Are you a buyer, that is a buyer only and not a seller, also? If so, you may want to consider opening a Team Account. This is by far one of the best features 5r has implemented to help any and all buyers, from the occasional to the frequent. When...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 57 ❤

Look at the post with the screenshots at the end of this thread, that might help.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why every buyer should have a Team Account

Are you a buyer, that is a buyer only and not a seller, also? If so, you may want to consider opening a Team Account. This is by far one of the best features 5r has implemented to help any and all buyers, from the occasional to the frequent. When...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 57 ❤

Thanks for this. Didn’t work though as there is no option to select Team account for payment method.

This is actually a dope idea. And I could definitely utilize it, but only with people I know in real life. Have worked with. And know their work ethic. Because I have no desire to team with someone from across the country who forgets to submit something by the deadline and now we are all left with negative reviews or a cancellation.

I have friends in the industry who wanted to get in on the Fiverr thing too just for $5 small jobs but if we get in it together we could actually make a serious side hustle.

Edit: as a side note… This requires a lot of trust for not just a possible seller feature but also buyers… putting all your money together like this… I’m a lot more reserved now. But pooling all your earnings is useful for a lot. Especially in business.

• 2 months later...
Guest offlinehelpers

In my team 12 Graphics designer. Is there any help for make the team account.

If you’re all buying, then yes. Team accounts aren’t for selling, only buying.

• 3 years later...

Archived