3 Ways to Get New Buyers For Your Gig!

virtualservice1

Hey guys, a question! It might not belong here, but I dont really know where to ask. Ive earned money here on Fiverr and I still don`t have connected paypal to the account. Is money eventually go away?

And, can I use this money without paypal or credit card to spend it here on Fiverr for my YouTube?

OFF TOPIC ANSWER:

Is money eventually go away?

Yes, it will dissolve in the deep dark web ashes along with other ghosts of money whose owner neglected to collect them.

No, it is YOUR money, will remain there until you withdraw it.

And, can I use this money without paypal or credit card to spend it here on Fiverr for my YouTube?

Yes, definitely, not only you can use this as CREDIT to purchase GIGS, Fiverr will NOT charge you the processing fee for purchase.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me recommending others worked best, What is mentioned as Word of Mouth in this post. As this creates more opportunity for sellers who works with the different category of services. If you want to help each other out Please feel free to contact me and see my reviews on my best selling gig.

Thank you

Hey guys, a question! SO I finalised few gigs for about 50 bucks week and a half ago, but money`s not here. Why?

Dear David:

You need to read the Fiverr Terms of Service:

Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Site. By using the Site, opening an account or by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms of Service when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service and our Privacy Policy, found here, incorporated herein by reference. If you do not want to agree to these Terms of Service or the Privacy Policy, you must not access or use the Site. For more detailed policies surrounding the activity and usage on the Site, please access the designated articles herein.

Withdrawing Revenues

To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Fiverr’s withdrawal methods.

Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile.

Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.

To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process

Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.

Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.

Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.

By not reading them, you’ve already set yourself up for one nasty surprise.

What other nasty surprises will you find lying in wait for you if you don’t read the Terms of Service all the way through?

Hey guys, a question! SO I finalised few gigs for about 50 bucks week and a half ago, but money`s not here. Why?

Hi @davidzupa, I agree with Blaise that you would find Fiverr easier if you read through the Terms of Service. I would also suggest reading the forum rules and guidelines and the Community information. Yes, it takes some time to read thruogh it, but it sure helps you once you are done. For example, it would be better etiquette to ask your question in your own topic within a category meant for questions. Your question is not an addition to this tips post. This is just friendly advice since we are working to make the forum pleasant without the need for heavier moderation. 🙂

➡️See Forum Rules, Fiverr ToS and Community Guidelines . For questions or concerns regarding the Fiverr community sites, please contact Customer Support.

Archived