3 Ways to Get New Buyers For Your Gig!

virtualservice1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Social media has always been a great tool for traffic generation. The key is just trying to add personality to your posts. Not just spamming pages. I find that many places and it’s kinda annoying.

Very true! Most of my clients came from creating engaging posts and then responding to them, not just dropping links lmbo

Great tips! I have also found cross-marketing to be very helpful. For example, I provide voice over services, mostly for people who produce audio or video projects like explainer videos or radio commercials.

If I know of someone who needs that type of work done, I will send them to my buyers, whether they plan on using my voice or not. I have recently been getting more work from my buyers referring me to other buyers looking for my services, so it’s a circle.

cheers from Cancun!

Andy

Social media has always been a great tool for traffic generation. The key is just trying to add personality to your posts. Not just spamming pages. I find that many places and it’s kinda annoying.

Its a great point and if you keep up with addons to certain apps like boomerang and instagram you add more depth to your online presence, establishing a personality your buyers and future buyers can trust

Archived