3 Ways to Get New Buyers For Your Gig!

virtualservice1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These methods, indeed, are sure bankers for success, because the social media has gradually transformed into a huge market that is still yet untapped. Netceptbiz is quite new in this digital economy called Fiverr and some of the ways our team had just concluded to drive our success here are what you have just enumerated above. Nice one I must say. And on what @paras71 shared, I think that is awesome to find sellers who can trust you and recommend you to others, i think that will definitely “make the world go round”.

Im trying mostly over the social media since I have over 10k on instagram and many more on other platforms, but somehow, I cant engage them with Fiverr and what I`m offering…

I don’t have an Instagram account (who’d want to look at my face and ruin their day anyway 😂); But I’m assuming Instagram does not support the posting of URLs? I see people posting images and pure text comments, no links. How does one go about promoting their Fiverr profile on Instagram if no links are allowed?

Hi all,interesting topic.I’m on fiverr for almost a year now and haven’t got to much orders.First thing i noticed is that i should create some more gigs and be more specific about what i offer,but also was wondering how to get more impressions and get higher on fiverr searches.Social media seems ok for that,but does somebody know good groups a person could promote their gigs to,or some sellers that could promote your gig to web developmant groups?

Another way of getting buyers is what i will call the persistent power…you should not give up just because your present method is not working…Be persistent in upgrading your technique in making your gig presentable…if a method doesn’t work, try something else…Look at other successful people offering what you are offering, look for the uniqueness in their presentation and i assure you that above the skies will be your starting point!

I don’t have an Instagram account (who’d want to look at my face and ruin their day anyway 😂); But I’m assuming Instagram does not support the posting of URLs? I see people posting images and pure text comments, no links. How does one go about promoting their Fiverr profile on Instagram if no links are allowed?

You don’t have to just post photos of yourself and you can add a link to your Fiverr account in your bio

Hey guys, a question! It might not belong here, but I dont really know where to ask. Ive earned money here on Fiverr and I still don`t have connected paypal to the account. Is money eventually go away?
And, can I use this money without paypal or credit card to spend it here on Fiverr for my YouTube?

Archived