Secret of ranking your any fiverr gig at top!

Guest dacunha

http://copyscape.com/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.digitalpoint.com%2Fthreads%2Fhow-to-rank-a-gig-higher-on-fiverr.2756271%2F

This thread is the first result from Copyscape with the link I accused you of copying.

Your timezone is not EST. Anyone can check this by visiting your profile when you are offline and looking at your “local time”. You are on CET time, or whatever that time zone is in Africa.

I don’t know exactly what you’re trying to say about understanding me being a TRS, but it takes 1 minute to prove you are not telling the truth. I don’t know if you are in Romania, but it’s pretty irrelevant anyway. I don’t know where you got religion from: ctrl+f reveals only one mention of the word (now two).

Do you seriously expect to be believed? A young, pretty girl from “Washinton” (D.C? State?) with this evidence against you? Nobody’s fighting here–you should accept that you’re not good at pretending to be someone you’re not.

(edited to attach screenshot should the OP be edited)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dacunha

@emmaki You are top rated seller and i really liked all your comments because they make me laugh sorry but it’s true we are all here for work and about timing yes you are right because in these days in at paris not afriqa or other countries so be happy and leave other peoples happy also and about sharing this article yes it was copied from there but you know forum mean ? forum is a place where we share our experience so it was my experience that i just shared so relax and also have a good day and if you need any help so just ping me i will be happy to help you all 🙂

I love to help peoples 🙂

I think dacunha is not a Romanian name but Portuguese. It is a last name: da Cunha. It is very common here in Portugal.
Cunha is also a Portuguese that means put in a word, pull a few strings or call in favours.
I think with this examples you got the idea but if you want I can explain it better

@dacunha More than 1 person has already identified your location, which OBVIOUSLY IS NOT from USA.

STOP PLAGIARIZING ARTICLES AND POSTING THEM HERE AS YOUR OWN.
It is against the forum rules.
READ RULE #8

STOP using VPN to sign in to Fiverr and Fiverr forums.

You will not achieve anything in the long run if you continue your activities here in this manner.

you changed your profile from having a Phd in SEO to an MBA in electrical and electronic engineering. I have some more bad news for you. There is something seriously wrong with that as well… and you appear to have studied everything except what your gigs are related to.

Let me give you some free advice as well about one of your gigs…

This gig here… fiverr.com/dacunha/skyrocket-your-website-to-google-with-30-pr9-high-pr-seo-social-backlinks

the first mistake you made was to copy one of the images from somone else’s website with a url in the image. putting a url in your images is going to get you banned faster than you can say. I’m a plagiarist. Create your own images.

Second mistake you made is with your gig description. you not only copied it but copied it from Google. you copied most of the text from the Google adwords page and subpages. What were you thinking! the rest of the gig description is copied from another sellers gig description on fiverr.

There is another issue with that gig but I’m not going to tell you what it is. You can find out the hard way. Stop stealing other peoples work and content.

Guest dacunha

Fiverr ALready know my locations i was openned a ticket according to this and for washington here we say washington not With dc i think you have to learn some english first Thanks

ANd please i have other works also Enjoy threads and be happy

and also guys for all i have lot of softwares if you want any online software so just tell me name i will try to provide that software for you free 🙂

Archived