My Visitors: An Interesting but Rather Serious Spooky Issue

cyaxrex

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So anyway, when I was in Bali, I came over to my friend´s place (she was also an expat). We were just chilling on a sunny afternoon. And then I wanted to pee. So I went to the bathroom. When I came out from the bathroom she said, ˝Oh my gosh, I´m so sorry I forgot to tell you˝. And I asked her, ˝Tell me what?˝. And she asked me, ˝There is a black dead chicken in the bathroom. I am so scared, I don´t wanna go there. I found it this morning˝. And then I said, ˝Oh, don´t worry. I took care of it already. No biggie˝. More or less the conversation was like that.

She was surprised that I was not scared. But she was so scared that she did not wanna use the bathroom, at least she would wait until her boyfriend came home. And good thing there was another bathroom in her place. I totally did not get it why she was that scared.

The black dead chicken was never talked about again for a while. But two months later we hung out at a coffee shop and somehow we talked about it again. Turned out we saw different things. What I saw was simply some shit (human waste) in the toilet which color was blackish. I thought what she meant was that. I thought someone must have eaten chicken and some other things that made the waste blackish, and then took shit and forgot to flush. I thought someone must have forgotten to flush. But she told me what she saw was a real black dead chicken - not exactly in the toilet but it was in the bathroom near the shower. We then laughed once we found out that turned out what we saw were different things. And both of us got clueless, we did not understand how come we saw different things. Up until now I still don´t know what had happened in her place. I am 99% sure my friend was not lying though and I was not lying either about that black thingy in the toilet.

I ate a little fruit, mostly pineapple, for two weeks. I had a vision which at the time frightened me so much I snapped out of it, thinking I must have died.

Now I realize what I saw and every day remind myself of that incredible experience. I’ve found that simply reminding myself of it brings rewards.

Do you eat anything at all during a fast?

This time, I drank 2 + litres a day of whatever fresh fruit and vegetables I could pick up and juice from my local market stall. However, I juice like this every day whether I’m fasting or not.

Interestingly, I tried at first to maintain energy by using lots of fruits for sugar, grapefruit, watermelon, pears etc. However, I realized that I had more energy when I stuck to purely vegetables like carrots, squash, onion (interesting to juice) and lots of different greens.

Now, however, beetroot is in season so I’m stocking up and by September the local pomegranates will be ready so these will be my main juicing items.

Also, I did leave the lamp on by the back apartment door last night and both me and my wee man (dog) slept like babies, - right until 10am actually which isn’t like me at all even when I pull a late night. In this case thanks for the tip!

• I do feel rather childish, though 🙂

Well, something inexplicable and kind of similar happened to me years ago. I left home when I was 16 to move in with a girl and everything went spectacularly wrong.

Long story short, I left when I was 17 after something unforgivable and had support at the same time from a cool girl who’s family essentially adopted me. She was called Laura and when I wasn’t at work in a local petrol station, I was at her family home 40 miles away in this really nice small village.

Anyway, one day I got a text from my ex Gemma, who said she had done something stupid and needed some help. Moreover, when Gemma did something stupid she really did need help, once she ran off with a man on the Internet who effectively kidnapped her and her parents had to get the police hundreds of miles away in Derby to rescue her.

Now at the time, I was feeling like I should help and I did still love her to pieces. (Like you do when you’re 17). In this case, I texted her, said I’d come down to our old house and see what I could do. Just then, however, the house phone rang and it was my friend Laura. “Andyyyyyy…” she said. “What the F are you doing?”

I asked what she was on about and she said that her sister had just come back from shopping, called into the petrol station which I worked in, and there I had told her how I was back with Gemma and we were thinking about moving in together again.

This to me was crazy. I hadn’t been at work that day and I couldn’t think why Laura’s sister could come up with a lie like that as I would see her as well as Laura every few days or so at least.

In the end, then, I went to Lauras instead of meeting Gemma and to this day her sister swears that we had a long conversation at a place I wasn’t at, in which I described what was essentially a parallel life of sorts to her. To her it’s simple. she filled up her car, paid me at the counter and we had a chat as usual. The only problem is I was at college that day, not work or anywhere near work.

Anyway, whether it was because of this event directly I don’t know but I never saw Gemma again. We did get in touch years later and she was doing all right but there was definitely no Gemma and Andy reunion like there was for the Andy my friend’s sister apparently spoke at length with. That said, I hope everything worked out for him :).

I kinda wish you had met Gemma. It was so sweet that you would see her because you were so worried. I think first time I fell in love was when I was at mid 20s. I had had a boyfriend when I was 17 though, I liked him but I was not in love with him. I think he was also not in love with me. We just liked each other and clicked 🙂

It’s fascinating that like other large “religions”/philosophies the core ends up splitting. The man Siddhartha (Buddha being just a title meaning Awakened) was a Hindu himself and never denounced Hinduism, he just taught a way out of suffering.

Today there are those who practice his core Philosophy and do not worship him. Some do practice another religion side by side, which works. My first Buddhist teacher learned in Japan and his teacher was Buddhist and Atheist. When he taught me, he was Zen Buddhist and a Catholic priest.

Then you have Tibetan Buddhists who see Buddha as a kind of prophet and they practice core Buddhism but worship a wide pantheon a deities as well.

@fitrigwrites4u The word buddha is just a title for someone who is enlightened or more literally, awake. The man usually thought of as “the Buddha” for figuring out and teaching his enlightenment philosophies was not a monk or priest.

He was a Hindu Prince with palaces and a wife and stuff. He chose to renounce his royal life to go away and try the opposite of his life and he fasted heavily, sat mediating naked in hot and cold weather, etc.

He finally decided that the best path was somewhere in the middle between living as a King and living as a poor and starving hermit. He developed his ideas and taught them for the rest of his life. 🙂

I understand how this feels. I myself had such experience when I was in college. I am still in college for my PhD but I mean when I was doing my graduation. Off the note, Back in that time, I was an atheist. Now I am neutral, I am not a believer. I just do not think about it. Coming back to my experience, I made some changes in my schedule and started studying till 2-3 AM. My dorm room (I used to live alone in that room) had two windows opening into a small backside garden. After few days, I heard some voice coming from the garden side. I did not pay much attention and continued my studies. After three-four days I was admiring the moonlit garden, I suddenly see an old man and a woman passing. They were not near the window. I did not think much. The thought of ghosts did not occur to me. I felt strange by thinking that they might come back and peep into my room. I closed the window. I did not open it for few consecutive nights. I kept on hearing whispers but did not pay much attention as I had exams. One fine day, I was talking to my warden and I suddenly asked her whether some construction work was being carried in that garden. She replied no. I did not say anything to her. Out of curiosity, I inquired to the guard and other staff and they told me that the gates of that walled garden were used to be locked. Walls were very high and my room was the last corner side room. I immediately understood this is something ghostly (I do not know what else to say). I kept it to myself because I did not want to scare anyone else. After coming back to my room, I kept the window open that night just to check this time. I heard some whispers but slept off. I suddenly woke up around three and I watched that old man. He was walking away. I wanted to confirm it from him. I was quite stupidly courageous back in those days. That man paused for a while, looked at my face and smiled (If I remember correctly). This vision still makes me frozen. I was not scared during that incident but I may be if I face it today. After that, I had few encounters with shadow persons but none could come close to this encounter. I experienced it for so many nights. I know that people do not believe but I have witnessed with my eyes wide open and I was completely awake each time. It was not horrible but strange. My mom would have told me to believe in God.
Not to mention, I used to see psychic dreams those days. It was quite a horrible time for me because those dreams used to come true and were related to bad happenings with my near and dear ones. I do not know if fasting has something to do with it but I used to see those dreams strangely on the days when I used to keep fasts. I was so much disturbed by the fact that I stopped fasting. I have neither explanations for those events not I consulted anyone. Quite strangely, I do not see any dreams now.

Archived