Scam Warning - Fiverr Team Impersonation - Gifts/Freebies Fake

fonthaunt

This is unbelievable I received 23 so far. when will people stop scamming! Maybe it’s time fiverr starts increasing security, they should not let anybody sign up so easily. it’s strange how people always try to find ways to ruin something good.

Fiverr handled it as quickly as they could. They were actually very responsive considering that the location of several Fiverr offices were in the middle of the night for their zone when it happened. They also are glad to help any user whose response rate was affected. It takes time to stop messages completely if it’s bot-created and changing names and IP addresses, but they did it within hours. That’s as responsive as you can get on this issue, isn’t it?

Ok, I’ve looked over this thread again and as far as I can see, all the questions have been answered. If your personal comment didn’t get answered that is because it was already answered elsewhere in the thread, probably more than once. Just read carefully and you’ll find your answers. Thanks to all for reporting these so Fiverr knew quickly it was a large issue. Thread will now be closed to new replies.

Archived